Uforce leaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Central Texas
Anyone else having a problem with the Uforce tank leaking? I got the Voopoo Mojo/Uforce kit & love the Mojo. I love the flavor the Uforce produces. However I can't get the tank to stop leaking. I am using VG eliquid, using the tank within the proper wattage range, have tried every trick in the book to maintain the proper vacuum when filling, have tried multiple coils to no avail. I ecee purchased a second Uforce tank hoping the first one was flawed. Both tanks leak like sieves. I have been vaping for 4 1/2 years, so not new to how sub ohm tanks are supposed to work. Is there an inherant flaw in the tank or the coils? I have not seen any reviews or posts of others having this problem. Anyone have any fixes besides closing airflow when filling, & inverting to open the airflow? That doesn't work for me with this tank.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm sorry I don't have one. I haven't heard about catastrophic leaking, but I don't see so many posts on the tank at all. I hope you get it sorted out. I might try warrantying the second tank if it's in warranty, in case you just had extremely bad luck.

IDK if it's user error or not, I don't have that tank, but it sounds like you've tried many fixes. I think there are a few Uforce reviews out so if you haven't watched any, I might do so, (although, I am also guessing you may have) just to watch the reviewers set it up and any possible problems or foibles the tank has.

It is not a routine thing for sub0hm tanks to leak, any more than MTL tanks. I'd say it's the tank, mostly likely. You may have better luck with something like the Crown Uwell (original) it tends to get great reviews from its users.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread