Does anyone make a generic airflow control for ego base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxMarvelous

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone make an aiflow control valve that fits ego thread? Or is ego thread on the tank side and 510 on the battery side (aiflow adapter)? Not looking for a base for a specific tank, but something that goes between the battery and the tank base. I started with Protank 3 mini and Evod 2 mini tanks. I have been using other tanks with better aiflow, but I still like the Evod 2s and don't want to stop using them. An aiflow valve would go a long way with them I think, as the one for my protank 3 mini made it much better. But that was a replacement base that was made for the protanks and aerotanks and will not fit the evod 2 afaik. I would really like one that can be used on any ego tank. I guess if there is something specific for the evod that would work.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The eGo threading on the airflow control base of the Aerotank Mini allows it to be used on the eGo batteries, right? And that same base also fits the Protank 3 Mini and works on an eGo battery, too. So I'd see if that base also fit on the bottom of your Evod tank, too. If it does...there are places that still sell the Aerotank Mini airflow control bases separately. You could just get a few there for your Evod tanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
They apparently don't fit without modification which I don't want to mess with. Was hoping for something that is not a base that can be used on multiple tanks without taking the tank apart. Is there such a thing?
hi,
Are you trying to increase airflow or decrease airflow?
In the past, to increase airflow with an EGO threaded device, the air hole(s) in the base of each atomizer would be drilled larger. (Often with only a scissor blade)
To decrease airflow, one or more of the air holes could be blocked with something. (wooden tooth pick).

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I see.
The easiest way I have been able to increase airflow with an EGO threaded unit is to make the air holes physically larger.
7-mini-protank2-evod2-mini-protank3-vision-mini-unitank.jpg

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread