Does anyone own this kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using it for 3 months and it hasn't leaked once. And the flavor is really nice. Does anyone used this before?
80797893_2408829895893481_618405759398445056_o.jpg

Btw, how do I post my own pictures? :)

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have been using it for 3 months and it hasn't leaked once. And the flavor is really nice. Does anyone used this before?

Btw, how do I post my own pictures? :)

I really-really wanted one of these a few months ago, but they never came to the US. The few reviews online were good though. This was also before the all in one craze, so they are lots of options for this sort of setup now. I think "they" might have missed the boat on timing. I'd still get one though if it ever came to the US.

I really-really wanted one of these a few months ago, but they never came to the US. The few reviews online were good though. This was also before the all in one craze, so they are lots of options for this sort of setup now. I think "they" might have missed the boat on timing. I'd still get one though if it ever came to the US.

Same here. Till I found them starting up their official USA online store last November. I decided to get myself one on January as a little new year gift. And actually I just order another kit they have called Hexcomb yesterday after being so impressed by Barrel. Here is the link if you still like to get one and type in their promo code "stayhome" to get 15% off. daonetechtw.com/daonetechusa

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread