The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does anyone own this kit?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by VapingFreak_Overload, Apr 16, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapingFreak_Overload

VapingFreak_Overload New Member

Apr 15, 2020
    I have been using it for 3 months and it hasn't leaked once. And the flavor is really nice. Does anyone used this before?
    [​IMG]

Btw, how do I post my own pictures? :)

2. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I really-really wanted one of these a few months ago, but they never came to the US. The few reviews online were good though. This was also before the all in one craze, so they are lots of options for this sort of setup now. I think "they" might have missed the boat on timing. I'd still get one though if it ever came to the US.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Izzy95

Izzy95 Full Member

Apr 19, 2020
    My friend got one, used it once, pretty decent yes

• Like Like x 1
  4. VapingFreak_Overload

VapingFreak_Overload New Member

Apr 15, 2020
    Same here. Till I found them starting up their official USA online store last November. I decided to get myself one on January as a little new year gift. And actually I just order another kit they have called Hexcomb yesterday after being so impressed by Barrel. Here is the link if you still like to get one and type in their promo code "stayhome" to get 15% off. daonetechtw.com/daonetechusa

• Like Like x 1