Does becoming a member remove adds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Screenshot_20220417-195918.png
This is so annoying.... Anyway I'd like to support the forum, it's super cheap. So if I become member will this stupid dispensary add go away?

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Yo I really don't understand adds that are just straight up annoying. Like, I don't really have a medical card, I like weed but I don't smoke often. But this dispensary add that keeps getting in my way every 2 seconds, it's blocking my vision of the screen, sometimes it takes up the whole half of the screen. It's so annoying that I would happily never buy a single thing from the apothicarium. Like. The ecig adds on this site, were Gucci. Sometimes I miss click, whatever. But they aren't blocking my veiw, all up in my face. I'm currently waiting for the payment to be processed, and this garbage add is still in my face as I type.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Yo I really don't understand adds that are just straight up annoying. Like, I don't really have a medical card, I like weed but I don't smoke often. But this dispensary add that keeps getting in my way every 2 seconds, it's blocking my vision of the screen, sometimes it takes up the whole half of the screen. It's so annoying that I would happily never buy a single thing from the apothicarium. Like. The ecig adds on this site, were Gucci. Sometimes I miss click, whatever. But they aren't blocking my veiw, all up in my face. I'm currently waiting for the payment to be processed, and this garbage add is still in my face as I type.

I'll bring the ad to the attention of management as it's misbehaving and companies aren't supposed to do advertising where it's annoying.

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
I'll bring the ad to the attention of management as it's misbehaving and companies aren't supposed to do advertising where it's annoying.
O
Hey I did contribute to the supporting members thing, it's been like a week tho and nothing has changed with my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread