The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

does gooseneck drip tip lead to airy draws?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by paulw2014, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. paulw2014

paulw2014 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2012
    Batavia, IL
    I am interested in getting a flexible gooseneck drip tip, but the ones I see seems pretty long. I guess it has to be of a certain length in order to work, but doesn't that lead to airy draws?

I mean, the longer the distance between the coil and your mouth, the more "air" is in between, which would "dilute" the strength of the vape, would it?

2. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    If you're talking about this Gooseneck, no, because it's an extension for your connection, your topper goes on the end of the Gooseneck. If your talking about something like a churchwarden, then you may need to take a primer puff to fill the tip first but once that's done there will be no loss of vapor for the rest of the draw.

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    long_skinny_drip_tip_MyFreedomSmokes.jpg AGA T2 on Provari's.jpg [​IMG] Freudian DripTip.jpg

Longer drip tips can "cool" the vapor. The long skinny aluminum drip tips above are from My Freedom Smokes. The "Freudian Drip Tip" is from Pink Spot Vapors.

4. jwat82

jwat82 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    The Land of Lincoln
    Vapor production (clouds & whathaveyou) shouldn't be affected, but as noted above, it will be a cooler vape.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

5. Recon Number 54

Recon Number 54 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    I was able to find a long tip that also fills the role of the "slap yo momma" carto-tank tool.

[​IMG]

Definitely cools off the vapor, a little "wobbly" but not loose or likely to pop/fall out.

6. paulw2014

paulw2014 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2012
    Batavia, IL
    Other than goosenecks, are there drip tips that can bend 90 degrees? Can ball joint do that? I want one that can bend 90 degrees, but not so long like a gooseneck

7. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    knuckleheadtip.jpg

Only the Knucklehead drip tips can bend with a ball-&-socket joint.

There are other drip tips which are long. Captivate and Vapelab make longer tips

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.