Does Joyetech make LR 510 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank from Chicago

Mar 19, 2011
Chicago
I know there are LR 510 atties, but I want to know if any are made by joyetech. If not, which are the best? I see them on websites ranging from $5 to $10 each. Also, I noticed there are different manufacturing companies that make LR 510 atties. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with a certain Lr510 atty manufacturing company? Please help and thanks in advance. :facepalm:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I know there are LR 510 atties, but I want to know if any are made by joyetech. If not, which are the best? I see them on websites ranging from $5 to $10 each. Also, I noticed there are different manufacturing companies that make LR 510 atties. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with a certain Lr510 atty manufacturing company? Please help and thanks in advance. :facepalm:

In my experience, the joye attys in general perform better because if you look inside there is a base of metal mesh around the bridge and just above the 'pot' (which holds the coil). Others have a washer looking base devoid of mesh. The mesh holds vapor better and keeps the atty wet - dry attys die. This is especially important with LR attys, imo. IF you are an experienced dripper and know when you have to redrip - then you can get away using any atty but if not joye will save you money and burnt tastes in general. Refill or redrip when you first detect a loss in flavor and you'll have attys - regular and LR that will last - ymmv and some lr attys are going to blow in the first day or week - nature of that beast.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
In my experience, the joye attys in general perform better because if you look inside there is a base of metal mesh around the bridge and just above the 'pot' (which holds the coil). Others have a washer looking base devoid of mesh. The mesh holds vapor better and keeps the atty wet - dry attys die.

I'll have to keep that in mind. I just recently started dripping and I'm using Joye atomizers. That mesh is probably saving me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread