Does JuicyVapors enormous library turn you off.

Does JuicyVapors enormous selection trun you off.

• Yes that's why I dont order from there.

• No not at all. I love the selection

• Yes but I still order from them.

• I wish there where more selections.

• What is JuicyVapors?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Hi guys I was just curious if JuicyVapors gigantic library of E-juice is a turn off for you. I for one get frustrated when I go to order say vanilla and there are 20 different versions of it and I have no Idea which ones the best. So I feel like I have to order them all and I hate to spend all that money to find out which ones the best.

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I got my first order from them the other day. I wasn't impressed. The shipping took forever, the juices aren't anything to brag about. I know they custom make to order, but.........I don't know, I like their website, I just wasn't impressed with customer service or their juices honestly.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I got my first order from them the other day. I wasn't impressed. The shipping took forever, the juices aren't anything to brag about. I know they custom make to order, but.........I don't know, I like their website, I just wasn't impressed with customer service or their juices honestly.

I'll agree with that

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I'm really picky about juice...I generally dislike many more juices than I like. The way I look at it if I can find one juice I like from a vendor than it's a win.

Juicy Vapor won me with Krazy Leprechaun.....tastes just like a shamrock shake. I also really like the Ecto, and Tiger Blood. Wake~N~Vape is good but at times I get a perfumey taste.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm really picky about juice...I generally dislike many more juices than I like. The way I look at it if I can find one juice I like from a vendor than it's a win.

Juicy Vapor won me with Krazy Leprechaun.....tastes just like a shamrock shake. I also really like the Ecto, and Tiger Blood. Wake~N~Vape is good but at times I get a perfumey taste.

Glad to see there's other people like me out there, I always feel like I'm flying solo re: juice

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I have a bunch of sample on their way. From what you folks have stated here, my high hopes just crashed (I hope not though). I like their site, not confusing, just alot to look through.

There juice isn't bad and I frequently take advantage of there sales and order 3ml samples. So far though I haven't found anything but there cinnamon menthol worth mentioning.

abraxis669

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
I have ordered from them a few times and haven't had any issues.. I get my orders in 2-3 days (but then again I only live like 45 mins from them.. could pick up..but just lazy lol).. I only disliked 1 (wake~n~vape) out of the 20 I sampled. My personal favs from them are the Fire~N~Ice, Ecto-Chill, & Wicked Sick Menthol. Taste is subjective though.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I have ordered from them a few times and haven't had any issues.. I get my orders in 2-3 days (but then again I only live like 45 mins from them.. could pick up..but just lazy lol).. I only disliked 1 (wake~n~vape) out of the 20 I sampled. My personal favs from them are the Fire~N~Ice, Ecto-Chill, & Wicked Sick Menthol. Taste is subjective though.
Sounds like the selection is a good thing because I have never only disliked one of twenty from any vendor, I actually ordered for the first time last night to finally try the ecto plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread