One Month of Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Nor Cal
I'm celebrating my one month Vaperversary this week and I've had some impressions. Mostly it's been a stellar experience, and I'm very stoked to be off cigarettes and onto a new hobby.

First off let me start by thanking the people of this forum for the (mostly) solid advice I've gotten from the members of this forum. Also acknowledging the work of the YouTube community of vapers, PBusardo and GrimmGreen especially.

Rough timeline:
Started with a $10 head shop disposable.
Quickly moved on to an awesome KGO kit from Dark City Vapors. Which kicks ... BTW.
The juices from DCV left alot to be desired. It could be that I ordered a bunch of tobacco flavors, which I've discovered is a taste that I just don't like.
The RAWR purchase was a revelation. Their fruit opened my eyes to vaping happiness.
Then I got an Ego Twist. Another revelation. My juice's flavors bloomed. My vapor bloomed.
Delaware Vapors Juices came next and again, the flavors impressed me even more.
TastyVapors, JuicyVapors, and SmartVapes were next, all very good too. I also got a couple dripping attys from SmartVapes, to experiment with 'dripping'.
I ordered a Bolt to get a big battery experience... I love it, use it everyday.
But of course the wannabe ModWhore within me bought a used VTube in the ECF Classifieds. It arrived yestereday,... I love it. It too was a revelation in my vaping experience.

During this time, I've been spending time at the Stickam.com Live Stream Chats, where LIVE support for all things vaping are available almost 24/7 on several channels. VapeTV, VapeNet, ElixirTV and TotalVapingNetwork are the BEST places to get live online information and entertainment. They also have nightly giveaways where I've won a VV mod, several juices, and a $30 gift certificate!

So, each step of my vaping learning curve has been a gradually increasing pleasure from the beginning. Without the help of you'all, I'm positive I'd be still on the cigs.

Last edited:

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
Dang, I'm only a little more than a month in and I just have four ego batts (one is a passthrough), a handfull of CE3s, a T2 clearo, and five trashed boge cartos that I really should throw away.

I am about to try DIY liquids, so at least I'm progressing.

(And don't nobody preach VV to me, I know, I know. I'm just not flush in the cash at this point.)

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
I second the above: I wish I had gotten into DIY a year ago -- I probably would have saved at least a grand. Check it out on the DIY section--even some simple single Capella flavors+nic juice work great. You will save a ton and later be glad for it. To give you an example: I just made 4 great single flavors with Capellas+Wizard Labs for premade nic juice for $35 which would have cost me $120 at Johnson Creek. And the simple singles are literally as easy as dumping +/- 9ml (15% single flavor to your taste) into an 80/20 or whatever you want pre-made 60ml nic bottle of 36/24/18mg from wizards lab. It can be that easy. Check it out on the DIY secion. 60 ml of any PG/VG ratio and several Nic % (36/24/18) at WL is about $2.50. 13ml of Capellas flavor is like $5. So you don't even have to go crazy maximizing savings by cutting high nic juice with PG; it literally can be as easy as opening a premade bottle and squirting in some flavor.

Last edited:

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread