Does this exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
I bought my Vape Pen 22 for the only sake of making clouds, not trying to quit smoking (I don’t smoke), nor to have any flavor. Does it exist a e-juice that only has e-liquid, no taste, no anything. I don’t want to buy new coils all the time, I want a coil to last as long as possible. Just liquid that makes clouds? I am really new to this stuff. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
unflavoured VG with no nic i guess. 100%. no PG.
why you'd want to...
no idea.
The good news is it’s also cheap as hell. Go to Walmart or any health food stor and buy a bottle of vegetable glycerine for a couple buck. Should last you months.

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
Don't really want to get down on ya, but vaping really shouldn't be treated as some kind of a toy. IMHO. The majority of us here vape because we want to stay off cigs. But of course, you're free to do what ya want.
Yes, of course. I totally understand where you are coming from. I didn’t think that trough before you said it. Hope I didn’t offend anyone. Lol

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I also don’t have nicotin or tobaco or any of that nerd stuff.
I have to agree with oplholik. These are not toys. These devices have the ability to save millions of lives, mine included.
In my humble opinion, those of us that utilize this wonderful tool to keep us off of the deadly cigs are not "nerds".
I inhale the vape to keep me from smoking, in a "harm reduction." Since vaping is relatively new, long term effects aren't fully known. The science and studies have shown great reduction in risk, but it is not risk free. Please remember that as you "make clouds."

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
I have to agree with oplholik. These are not toys. These devices have the ability to save millions of lives, mine included.
In my humble opinion, those of us that utilize this wonderful tool to keep us off of the deadly cigs are not "nerds".
I inhale the vape to keep me from smoking, in a "harm reduction." Since vaping is relatively new, long term effects aren't fully known. The science and studies have shown great reduction in risk, but it is not risk free. Please remember that as you "make clouds."
I 100% agree with you, I should have used my words much more wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread