Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Yes, we all have suffered with the post then think syndrome, myself included.

Also, please look into safe battery use. Regulated devices have safety features built in, but pure mechanical mods do not. It is up to the user to provide the knowledge and safety for utilizing these very powerful batteries.
By way of examples, pulling too many amps with a super low ohm build on a counterfeit battery, or a mod without proper venting.

Enjoy, friend.

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
Yes, we all have suffered with the post then think syndrome, myself included.

Also, please look into safe battery use. Regulated devices have safety features built in, but pure mechanical mods do not. It is up to the user to provide the knowledge and safety for utilizing these very powerful batteries.
I have looked into it. It’s my first time posting on a forum, ever. And thanks for caring for me.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Someday, I pray that vaping has become so innocuous that it can become a toy to some people. I think in the future, once the junk science is sorted through and abandoned, it will have multitudes of uses, smoking cessasion being only one of them.

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
Someday, I pray that vaping has become so innocuous that it can become a toy to some people. I think in the future, once the junk science is sorted through and abandoned, it will have multitudes of uses, smoking cessasion being only one of them.
Yes, I understand that it is mostly made for quitting smoking, but I want to use it as a smoke generator if you wish, or whatever you call it, just to make circles and stuff.

Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Yes, I understand that it is mostly made for quitting smoking, but I want to use it as a smoke generator if you wish, or whatever you call it, just to make circles and stuff.

Well...I am glad you chose vaping over using cigarettes to do that :)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
A smok Vape Pen 22?
"maybe" add a small amount of distilled water to the vg. It might thin the clouds out small amount but it might help with wicking and coil longevity.
Most of us are ex smokers and probably would be happy not to vape as well......actually, I really enjoy vaping....
We can tend to be a bit possessive of this thing that has potentially saved our lives by breaking part of the habit that was killing us. I dont think we have the right to be possessive of it or to be judgemental.

Last edited:

CloudX

Jul 22, 2018
A smok Vape Pen 22?
"maybe" add a small amount of distilled water to the vg. It might thin the clouds out small amount but it might help with wicking and coil longevity.
Most of us are ex smokers and probably would be happy not to vape as well......actually, I really enjoy vaping....
We can tend to be a bit possessive of this thing that has potentially saved our lives by breaking part of a habit that was killing us. I dont think we have the right to be possessive of it or to be judgemental.
Ok, thanks!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Yeah. When I started it was just a tool to get off smoking, but after a while I started enjoying it for itself. Way past the cigs now but I go on vaping because I enjoy it. I often wondered if people who never smoked would get the same pleasure out of vaping. Maybe you will start enjoying it with time.

There was a guy posted here a while ago with a really spectacular video of vape tricks. Rings, balls, all sorts of shapes. Never had the patience to try it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread