Does Vapor equal Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gools

Jan 6, 2010
Monroe, LA
I ordered the Original Smoke juice Sample Pack V2 from JC. I have ordered from a few vendors such as mad vapes, awesome vapors, etc... in many sizes but all at 18mg all 100%PG(or close). I have a few questions or concerns that I need you to address.

First, hands down JC has provided the best tasting of all the e-juice I have yet to try. However I get little to no vapor. I'm running with three VPs. A Blu(modded with the PTB cart), A nico stick with a 510 atty and a flashlight mod running a 3.7 volt with the 510 atty. I have tried many attys, cleaned them, new carts, new attys; but I have still yet to get close to the vapor that I get with other juices. I feel like I have to cook my attys just to get a little vapor.

I believe that when I order the kit, the site asked if I wanted the reduced PG(10% VG), however I do not see it on the web site when I try to buy another one kit. I could be wrong since I have ordered from so many vendors, however I ordered 100%PG.

Is this common to the JC juice? (I have tried all ten in the sample pack) Little vapor but great taste.

Does vapor equal nicotine?

What does lack of vapor, but great taste mean?

I know its not the attys, carts etc, because I can take other vendors juice on the same atty or in the same cart and I get alot of vapor instantly.

I don't feel as though I'm not getting nicotine, however I have went from 1ml(18mg) a day to 2-2.5ml a day and in all my time vaping I have not done more that 1.5ml in a day, excluding when I drink! (lol)

Is this due to the little(and I mean little) vapor?

It could be that the taste makes me want to vape more, but I just don't get any vapor(I mean very, very little). I am totally satisfied by the taste. By the way I vaped 3ml of the JC Original just on the taste alone however I was not satisfied with the amount a vapor.

I so much want to order a much larger bottle of some of the flavors that I tried from the sample pack, but I'm hesitant because of the lack of vapor.
Please tell me that I got a bad batch, or that this is common or something..... I really want to order more, but i feel like I have to vape all day to get the nicotine i used get with other juices, but mostly I just miss the clouds of vape rings I used to be able to create with other juices.

---

Gools

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread