Dollar e juice sub ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManArmy84

Jun 28, 2018
20180904_231119.jpg
20180904_231032.jpg
I got my order of liquid from dollar ejuice club and it can with their sub ohm tank. I don't know if anyone out there has this tank or seen the reviews on youtube about it. But the coils for it look just like the atlantis line and eleaf line of coils. Here is a picture of the djc coils. But just looking at the coil heads would the atlantis or eleaf line of coils fit in the tank?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hard to know without measurements I haven't seen the tank, but you could try searching just generally or on the manufacturer's site if it will take those coils instead of the ones that come with it. Also if you've seen reviews up on it (I haven't sorry) you might want to pose that question to some of the reviewers, they may know.

Or someone may come along with the answer, so good luck!

Anna

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Both the eLeaf EC and Aspire Atlantis are compatible with each others tanks. Along with dozens of other brands such as Vaporesso, Geekvape and Freemax just to name a few. I can’t see Dollar Club creating a proprietary coil, would be too expensive - their coils are most likely just an OEM rebrand from another company. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if all these coils are manufactured under 1 roof and just rebranded.

These types of coils are not that expensive – might be worth the gamble.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
View attachment 764801 View attachment 764803 I got my order of liquid from dollar ejuice club and it can with their sub ohm tank. I don't know if anyone out there has this tank or seen the reviews on youtube about it. But the coils for it look just like the atlantis line and eleaf line of coils. Here is a picture of the djc coils. But just looking at the coil heads would the atlantis or eleaf line of coils fit in the tank?

Hi and welcome,
What did they say when you contacted them with your question?

"Have a question? Reach out to us anytime, we're happy to help!

Support Email: customersupport@thedollarejuiceclub.com

Support Phone: 1-800-931-5447"

Cheers
I

OneManArmy84

Jun 28, 2018
Hi and welcome,
What did they say when you contacted them with your question?

"Have a question? Reach out to us anytime, we're happy to help!

Support Email: customersupport@thedollarejuiceclub.com

Support Phone: 1-800-931-5447"

Cheers
I
Both the eLeaf EC and Aspire Atlantis are compatible with each others tanks. Along with dozens of other brands such as Vaporesso, Geekvape and Freemax just to name a few. I can’t see Dollar Club creating a proprietary coil, would be too expensive - their coils are most likely just an OEM rebrand from another company. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if all these coils are manufactured under 1 roof and just rebranded.

These types of coils are not that expensive – might be worth the gamble.
I emailed dollar ejuice customer service they told me that their coils are the only ones that go in the tank but to me i fimd that kind of odd simce their voil heads look just like the atlantis and eleaf ec coil heads

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Wish I could give you a definite answer but I have no experience with this coil or this comany. Guess it is possible they use different threads from the eLeaf making it proprietary thus forcing you to purchase their products. OR…it’s also possible customer service is not telling the truth or even knows if there are other compatible coils.

Is there a vape store local to you? If so, perhaps bring your tank in and they can try different coils to see what works. If not, maybe just bite the bullet and gamble on some eLeaf coils. They are not that expensive so wouldn’t be a big loss if they didn’t work. Or invest in a new tank that you know you have a choice of coils with.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I'm afraid you just may have to try one, it would probably be good if you were able to find a place to sell you ONE coil, that would probably be a B&M but if you can acquire one you can fin out. You won't damage the tank trying one or anything, provided you are reasonably gentle with it

To me that sounds like a "We want you to buy the expensive coils for our tank that we didn't even design ourselves kind of response, frankly. It doesn't sound like anything I would accept as necessarily 100% fact.

If you know someone who uses those coils in your general vicinity maybe you can try one. If I used those coils (unfortunately I don't) I would send you one so you can find out, a coil in an envelope is pretty not expensive to put in the mail, but I don't have those coils. Etc.

Good luck figuring it out!

Anna

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I emailed dollar ejuice customer service they told me that their coils are the only ones that go in the tank but to me i fimd that kind of odd simce their voil heads look just like the atlantis and eleaf ec coil heads

It's in the terminology......
Lots of companies will officially use jargon like only their coils are 'supported', now CS reps will sometimes abbreviate that to 'only our coils will work'.

This is because they want you to buy from them and they can't officially promote another company's product.

All that being said. The coils are the same as Atlantis and ELeaf, but they used a different positive pin to change the size slightly and make them incompatible.
You can use the Atlantis/ELeaf coils, but you'll have to switch out the pin from the original Dollar E Juice coil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread