Don't Talk to me Until I've Had My Coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I haven't tried a coffee flavored e-liquid. I may at some point, but I doubt it. What I have noticed is that I have stopped adding sugar and 1/2 n 1/2. I blame, and thank, unflavored e-juice for that. I love my coffee, and now I love it more!
    coffeetake.jpg

oudakontrol

Aug 25, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I'm with some of the rest here. LOVE a good coffee. A good dark roast, cappuccino's on the regular, an occasional dopio, etc... but I've had a hard time finding a Coffee juice I "love". Coincidentally, I'm also hitting TheSauceLA's CWC right now! I get the same strange flavor note I get with most coffee flavor's, though. And it's certainly not coffee. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the juice for the most part but always feel duped when trying a coffee. I have their vanilla bean as well but haven't cracked it... guess we'll see!

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    I go through different juice kicks and lately have been on a coffee flavor kick. Currently I am vaping 4 different coffees...not at the same time....

Thesaucela Vanilla Bean
    Thesaucela Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
    ECBlend Dragons Cafe
    Kilo Coffee Milk

Love them all!
    How is the Vanilla Bean?
    I've had the other from The Sauce and I found it salty. I've had that problem with any darkish flavored juice lately. Mean dark as in flavor not color. I get a lot from them, that and Capone left me drinking gallons.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Cooley...I really like the Vanilla Bean, but then I've liked pretty much everything I've got from Thesaucela. I have not found any of their flavors to be salty but it could be my palate isn't very refined. Interesting that you mention dark flavors. I don't get that at all from them. I find it all to be fairly light, not heavy. Anyway, I do like the vanilla bean alot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread