Don't vape with hiccups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
This is a serious warning. I have the hiccups right now and thought I could take a drag between them so, I did, and I hiccupped while inhaling a big cloud of vapor and the hiccup forced the vapor into my stomach. AHHHH THE BURN!!!! One of the most awful experiences of my life. Has that happened to anyone else here?

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Hiccups can be a sign of nic overload, I used to get them when I tried nic gum and chewed
too many pieces too fast. Vapor in your stomach just sounds horrible, hope you're feeling better.
Possibly, might need to go to a weaker juice to vape all you want and avoid hiccups.

Haha yeah but I think it was from the dinner I ate. I got them right after I ate lol. I am feeling much better. It felt like I swallowed fire! Thanks for the kind words.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Kind of reminds me of the ole analog hic up forced intake....... that chit would burn alllllllll the way down but with a much nastier taste to it, lol..

Oh man I know how that feels. Uuugh. Or coughing with smoke in your lungs. I never could talk while exhaling smoke. I don't see how people did that. It always made me cough and gag. Yuck.

Uni*corn*Prinzess

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Iowa
Ouch.......that got to suck, while on the subject of hiccup.
Maybe alot of you may or may not notice people who use inhaler *for asthma" rarely I mean rarely get hiccups? Or just me I go thru about a couple puff a month mild season. Or full bottle late summer til winter frost kick in.

Shoot been so long since the last time I had the hiccups I know more than a yr. "Knock on wood" But I do hate them cause they actually hurts lo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread