DOUBLE RDAs (Teslacig Biturbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafaxmg

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, thanks for reading!

I bought a Teslacig Biturbo some days ago and it came some hours ago, reading throught the manual and the mod I found out that the lowest Ohm recommendation for single and dual rda (It's a Dual rda mod) was 0.1 and 0.2 respectively. It seems crazy to me someone would recommend such thing.

I didn't and I won't try using anything lower than 0.4 and I will probably build it with 4 coils of 2.0 Ohms or above each, with the dual RDA of course, what do you think?

2/4 = 0.5 Ohms (right? it's my first dual rda)

I'm will use 2 Samsung 25R.

I'm concerned that's really unsafety to use the device as the manual says but I don't want to throw it in the trash. Using 2.0 Ohms in Dual RDA or Single RDA should be fine, right? (resulting in 0.5 ohms total)
7783802-8.jpg

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Yeah. The Biturbo is quite gimmicky. More a toy than an everyday use device imo. As far as I know, the Biturbo isn't fully mechanical, as it has some inbuilt safety features.
But with fully charged batteries, ignoring loss due to the chip, and a resistance of 0.1ohms you'll get an ampdraw of 80amps. That's insane. No 18650 can deliver that much power. It won't blow up in your face right away because of the safety features I guess, but the voltage drop will be so high, that you might not get an acceptable vape.
If you aim for a total of 0.34ohms or higher you should be fine. I wouldn't build higher than 0.5 ohms though, as the power output might become too low too fast as the batteries get drained.

On mechs there is only a very fine line between safety and performance. If you're not comfortable with that, just don't use them and switch to a fully regulated device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread