Dovpo Topside Dual SE 200w 18650 Topfill Squonk Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @crazyvape, don't suppose you have heard about the new Topside Carbon with a YiHi chipset yet. Not much information on it yet, but it's starting to make its rounds at vape exports.

We should start hearing more soon, folks are waiting to see if a Topside single with a YiHi chipset is going to be considered.

As with YiHi chipsets have great TC (Temperature Control) performance.

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2019
Texas
Hello @crazyvape, don't suppose you have heard about the new Topside Carbon with a YiHi chipset yet. Not much information on it yet, but it's starting to make its rounds at vape exports.

We should start hearing more soon, folks are waiting to see if a Topside single with a YiHi chipset is going to be considered.

Mordacai, I have not heard of that one. I am sure it will be a very decent mod, is the YiHi a special chipset?

dovpo_blem

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2019
Philippines
www.dovpoecig.com

We will post more information about the new Topside Dual Carbon in the future :toast:

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
YiHi is at the high end of vaping chipset manufacturers. Others are Evolv DNA and Dicodes.

But YiHi also makes SX Mini mods as well.

But if someone loaned you a mod for a day with one of the high end chipsets in it, you'd notice a difference. As they're more accurate and efficient than your standard mod, but unfortunately the price goes up.

Best example I've seen at the moment is Vicious Ant Spade 21700 YiHi SX485J chipset squonk mod, the price is on the ridiculous side. But the same chipset is used in the SX Mini SL Class.

dovpo_blem

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2019
Philippines
www.dovpoecig.com
YiHi is at the high end of vaping chipset manufacturers. Others are Evolv DNA and Dicodes.

But YiHi also makes SX Mini mods as well.

But if someone loaned you a mod for a day with one of the high end chipsets in it, you'd notice a difference. As they're more accurate and efficient than your standard mod, but unfortunately the price goes up.

Best example I've seen at the moment is Vicious Ant Spade 21700 YiHi SX485J chipset squonk mod, the price is on the ridiculous side. But the same chipset is used in the SX Mini SL Class.

I agree on this, YiHi is so accurate with stats and power. If you are looking for a premium mod that can adapt to your comfort YiHi is really the one.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@dovpo_blem, it's been introduced a little and is at Birmingham Expo at the moment. So do you have any idea when there's going to be a full product reveal for the Topside Dual Carbon?

And will there possibly be a YiHi Topside 21700 in the future? As this interests me and many others greatly, something like the SX485J chipset may lend itself well to this idea.

dovpo_blem

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2019
Philippines
www.dovpoecig.com
@dovpo_blem, it's been introduced a little and is at Birmingham Expo at the moment. So do you have any idea when there's going to be a full product reveal for the Topside Dual Carbon?

And will there possibly be a YiHi Topside 21700 in the future? As this interests me and many others greatly, something like the SX485J chipset may lend itself well to this idea.

Dovpo will make a 21700 Topside Carbon edition for sure once we see the number of request for it.
We'll see in the future.

Reactions: KYBLUE

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
I just recently bought a dovpo topside dual se and i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the battery cover. Its not closing all the way and sometimes when i place it down the cover opens up when i pick it up.
Hi Jesse, please email us at info@dovpoecig.com and attach a photo. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread