Down to just 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Sounds like a good plan. Over the last few weeks I've been "retiring" tanks and the mods attached to them to "downsize" how many active setups that I have up and operational at one time. (It was getting a bit overwhelming)

So after putting wire type/tcr/resistance labels on my tanks I first started retiring the majority of my dual coil ones. While one of the 'goals' here was to ensure that the dual coil tanks were matched up with dual battery mods, I really did not need that many live D2L setups. Currently I just have a OBS Crius on a SXminiQ.

Most of the single battery mods (and the tanks attached) were retired. An eLeaf Pico was left outfitted with a TTM for back up of the iStick20/Nautilus backup that lives in my coat pocket most of the time.

With a DTL setup set aside and backups covered my day-2-day vaping will be covered by high resistance single coil builds in TFV4's mounted on Boxer 26650, Vt75 and Pressa100. The Dicodes Dani #6 did not get the nod as it does not have USB charging.

Last but not least is the bed and 'throne' rooms, which keep their Vamo V10 (fitted with a high ohm TTM build) and Stainless Vmax V5 (fitted with a Nautilus/1.8ohm in VV mode).

All but the two dedicated room setups are running in TC mode.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2014
    Massachusetts
    Sounds like a good plan. Over the last few weeks I've been "retiring" tanks and the mods attached to them to "downsize" how many active setups that I have up and operational at one time.

I've done the same.
    I now have the VT133 DNA200 mod topped with the Bachelor tank.
    Decided that swapping mods, tanks, and coil builds was not the way to go.
    Too many decisions to make when all I want to do is vape as easily as possible.
    Since I started DIY a while back, I've also pared down my on hand juices to two flavors at a time.

Made it easier to establish my FDA stash too, what with all the mods and tanks I took out of rotation.
    Some new stuff in there, but largely items that I've 'retired'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread