Drag 2/Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. Couldn't seem to find anything.

I am absolutely buying the Drag 2 as soon as I can so does anyone know the release date on this? I originally heard late October, then even heard this week. But someone else told me it's been delayed to around Christmas. I really hope this person doesn't know what they're talking about.

I have $65 in store credit at Element Vape that's burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Search the forum for reviews, I've read two in the past couple of days and they were at best not good and at worst scathing.

Here are two that you might find informative
EVERYONE PLEASE READ: DRAG2 REVIEW (The Original One)
Review and Thoughts on the VooPoo Drag Mini...
Oof. That's not good.

EDIT: I read the reviews in the Voopoo forum and all except one seemed to be positive. My profession is writing and I often write reviews so I will never say someone's opinion is wrong. But I wonder how much the whole Voopoo vs. Vandy Vape plays a role in these reviews. People obviously hate Voopoo over this. I'm not saying the review I'm speaking about is because of that. But I do think some people's opinions on Voopoo's products are related to that.

I'm gonna buy the mod and see for myself. I didn't get caught up in that whole thing. If I don't like it I'll offload it on Ebay and lose $10-15.

Last edited:

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Worth checking out this thread for some background radiation.
Thank you for the link. I know about all the stuff with VooPoo. And I also understand why people don't like them, Bad customer service, Vandy Vape, whatever.

All I'm saying is I'm concerned that people's previous negative experiences or their bias against the company might sway their reviews.

I've owned two Drag's, one Voopoo Too, and a couple of their tanks. I've never had a single issue with any of them. I'm not saying their products don't have problems. Just saying that's I've only had positive experiences with them. I think the Drag is one of the best mods every released.

But like I said before, I respect other people's opinions and only ask that mine be respected in return.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I would never tell you otherwise, but I have to wonder how many negative reviews are based on dislike over the whole Vandy Vape thing.
They apparently did the same to other companies in the past to. To me its not really about Vandy vape as such. Its just a vile thing to do in the name of "business" in general.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
They apparently did the same to other companies in the past to. To me its not really about Vandy vape as such. Its just a vile thing to do in the name of "business" in general.

I understand totally. And that's fine if people feel like that. But I feel like those people shouldn't be reviewing their products if they feel that way about the company going in. I think most people would agree with that. And this isn't directed towards anyone here. Just making a generalization.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
I understand totally. And that's fine if people feel like that. But I feel like those people shouldn't be reviewing their products if they feel that way about the company going in. I think most people would agree with that. And this isn't directed towards anyone here. Just making a generalization.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Agreed...although I don't know who those people are. I watch nothing about voopoo...period.
Its up to them however. For me...I have loads of choices, so I don't have to go there. I really won't be associating with them...ever !!!
It's definitely good we have choices. Let's hope it stays that for us in America. FDA want's to shut it all down.

There are now anti-vaping commercials being run here.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Oof. That's not good.

EDIT: I read the reviews in the Voopoo forum and all except one seemed to be positive. My profession is writing and I often write reviews so I will never say someone's opinion is wrong. But I wonder how much the whole Voopoo vs. Vandy Vape plays a role in these reviews. People obviously hate Voopoo over this. I'm not saying the review I'm speaking about is because of that. But I do think some people's opinions on Voopoo's products are related to that.

I'm gonna buy the mod and see for myself. I didn't get caught up in that whole thing. If I don't like it I'll offload it on Ebay and lose $10-15.
I can guarantee you that my review "EVERYONE PLEASE READ: DRAG2 REVIEW" was NOT based on the whole VooPoo VS Vandy Vape ordeal... They told me that they wanted an honest unbiased review and that is what I gave them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdennislee

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Ask an innocent question, and this happens!

This page suggests that the Drag 2 will dispatch at the end of November.
Interesting. I guess that begs the question, who knows more? Vape Sourcing or Lexi. From Voopoo who said first week of November. I wish these companies just put a release date on their products.

• Agree
Reactions: My Batt Hurts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread