The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

drain 510 cartamizers?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by gregg perrelli, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gregg perrelli

gregg perrelli Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    landing nj
    i know this must have been adresed a bunch of times by now; however im working 13 hr days. so i dont have time ti dig arround. i drain my atties every night affter blowing them out with compresed air. is ther any thing i need to do with cartamizers. logic would say yes but how?

2. LedGecko

LedGecko Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 14, 2009
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Cartomizers are designed to be disposable, and do not require the same sort of maintenance as atomizers. They are designed to stay wet all the time, and the filler completely surrounds the heating coil (see this thread for pics: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ask-veterans/91498-cartomizer-teardown-pics.html )

I haven't noticed any difference in storing them in any particular orientation.

In short, just keep the caps on to keep the juice fresh, but otherwise don't worry about them.

3. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    I just want to reinforce LedGecko's statement: "They are designed to stay wet all the time." If you want to clean them out, OK, but refill them quickly.

I'd say the same thing about all atomizers. That's why the manufacturers put in that primer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.