draw technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
funny how when I let a friend or relative try my ecig the first thing they do is hit it like a doob and then cough and choke lol...then I tell them puff it like you would a real cig...first in the mouth...then inhale...and they try again and go AHHH that is good. just found this funny as it happens all the time. so far I have converted 2 smokers to vaping and am very proud!

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I never had any issues with transitioning from smoking to vaping as far as draw technique. I always drew into my mouth first, then inhaled, and do the same with vaping. Some people talk about drawing directly into the lungs but I'm not familiar with that technique. I've tried doing it a couple times but it seems odd to me. I guess because I never did it.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
its weird because i have introduced them to a few people, some can get smoke, some cant, doesn't make sense to me
Perhaps you should tell them to take a "primer puff"? Also, of it's a top coil clearo, they might have to tip it so the wicks soak up the juice?
I always tell people who are trying my e cig for the first time to draw slow, steady, and for longer than they would an analog. They think, like it would be on an analog, that a stronger puff will equal more smoke. I get more vapor if I draw slowly and steadily than if I take a puff real hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread