Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
I'm sorry but I am getting impatient. I'm trying to figure out why the tank I just received is not working. I've emailed you but I know from experience this can take a while. I bought 1- 3.5 ohm, 2.5 ml. tank- vaperfexion and it will not fire.

1st of all the bottom cap (I assume it is glued on) does not sit correctly and when I screw it on my s.b. it sits at an angle. I could live with this if it worked. I filled it with a syringe and when I took the syringe out, the rubber piece came out too. Is there a special way to put the rubber piece back in? It looks right and is sitting flush so I don't know.
I was asking on another forum and he said to try and slightly pry the center pin down to make sure it is connecting but I don't want to break it(might be a mute point anyway)

I tried to fire it on the s.b. with 2 - 3.2 tenergy batteries and listened closely as soon as I pressed the button..not a peep...not a pop...nothing. I then put my carto back on to make sure it wasn't the device or the batteries and it is not.

I've been waiting a while for this tank and believe the concept is great and would really like to try one. Any help or advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread