Drew ohhhh Drew.. where are you? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I know you must be going crazy with the new mod but I miss ya!!!!
I want to say a HUGE thank you, received order today.. I CANNOT put my KR808 passthrough (prutty silver) down!!! IT ROCKS.. I thought the green carts were good before but BAM.. I am loving this! I have many 24mg carts for some odd reason I cough every time too strong..so I orderd16 mg and MUCH better in fact on the passthrough I am getting more vapor and more smooth, I will be ordering a spare!! I am going to sell off all my 24mgs! I also want more green carts I am HOOKED!
Not sure what it is BUT the green carst..well they are the bomb especially when topped off with the HV juice and now with my passthrough (THANK YOU DREW!!! I cant put it down..Also...CANNOT wait for the Mod! :D
You Rock!!
Ordered Orange cream HV havent tried yet.. Almond Joy which is FAB and also peach blast which Drew soo kindly supersized and I gt another awesome tin! I also got the vanilla coffee which when I can put my passthrough down will try with new 510 atty=)
Once Again AWESOME :p

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I will be posting pictures tommorow of the prototype against my better judgement....Ange, I just searched my pms from you and I did...sorry for overlooking it...it was a LOOOOng one...The mod will shorter than the Prodigy and the GG but longer than the nano...I spent some time with the production team today and made 4 more cahnges...I just want it to be perfect...The good news is by Monday we will have the final prototype and then it will be 3 weeeks...I know it seems long but not really...there are a couple things I just cant overlook... They wanted to kill me today after I told them 3 of the things I previously told them were ok, HAD to be changed...Back to the drawing board...
Drew

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Set your Camera on macro, and use a tri-pod for good pics.

One way to get the lighting right, is to build a light box. More or less build a frame, and wire sheets, or stable sheets to it, and then use lighting behind the sheets.

This makes for a nice level light source.

When you use a flash it messes with the colors, and so the best way is to never use a flash when your taking them.

Here is a link that tells how to make one.
Light Box / Light Tent Photo Gallery by Bill Huber at pbase.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread