drinking beer and vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Western Maryland
Great info on vaping and adult beverages! I have been shying away from watering holes since I quit analogs. Its been over 2 weeks now and my first trip to the pub was great when I could toot RY4 at the BAR!! MD and WV have outlawed smoking in bars. Its been great and thanks for the flavor combinations. Its off to E-liquid vendors.

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I personally think that a higher nic content is more important when drinking than a TH. Smoking an analog always supplemented the buzz in its own little way, so I'd assume the best way to do that would be with 24mg of ANY flavor, or dripping an 18 onto LR atty, but I don't wanna drip in a bar, so next time I decide to drink a few beers I'll try it with one of my 24mg vapes, even though all the juice i get in 24mg are fruity/candy because 24 is my drip strength, not my carto strength. We'll see, maybe this weekend I'll grab a buzz and vape.

Cynnamin

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Never tried ry4. jeez at this rate I'm going to need special storage for these liquids.. and a special box titled 'flavors for drinking'.

Actually, thats a really good idea. In a drunken stupor one night while gaming, I was going shot for shot with a friend, vaping away. The next morning, I found the carto condoms all over the house, as well as several cartos filled with the wrong liquid. I'm not sure why I put vanilla liquid in some apple cartos but it was pretty good. The most fun, however, was explaining to my boyfriend why my bottle of Woodford was full and the bottle of Crown was half empty... and all the shot glasses in the house were dirty!! ;)

Him: "Why did you drink all the crown? Why not some of that Woodford? You love it."
Me: "You can't shoot Woodford."
Him: "Why not?"
Me: "Do you shoot Lagavulin?"
Him: "Well, no. But why is every shot glass dirty?"
Me: "I think I was trying to see if I could dunk the cartos to fill them... this shot glass smells like peach so that's all I can come up with."

*sigh*

sirogre

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
with charmed412
wow looks like i opened a whole can of worms here, some really fun stuff and informative as well, while i was buzzing last night i found that my pina colada was very tasty but it has a strong th being 20vg 80pg at 30mg nic, i also found that coffee altho doing the job did not taste real good, so i went back to my mint choc chip hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread