Drip Atomizer non-rebuildable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
LR510 Low Resistance Bridgeless 2.0 ohm Atomizer (Cisco Spec)

From the review section: "Those that are new to vaping and considering moving on to dripping just follow the instructions use common sense and you will really enjoy these, make sure to pick up a drip shield as these do leak some, maybe that's just because I'm new at it and lean on the safe side of keeping my atty wet but I'm going with the shield method."

PA033785__70105.1349248594.1280.1280.jpg

You may also want to invest in a drip shield to prevent leakage of e-liquid onto your mod.
Drip Shield 901 | 510 | 306
510 atomizers require a 510 to 510 adapter

IMG_0978__41386.1312597232.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFuzzer
@GreenFuzzer , did you receive and use these yet? Your thoughts?
I use them for testing, I have a black that I use with anything that has mint or menthol and a silver one I use for everything else. Even though you are only putting a drop or two in to taste test I felt the menthol lingered and interfered with the next flavor too much. So while they work I don't believe they are anywhere near the category of a more expensive drip system. I don't have a refined taste so they work for me for what little I'll be doing. As I get a couple recipes I really like I don't need to keep testing.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
... while they work I don't believe they are anywhere near the category of a more expensive drip system. I don't have a refined taste so they work for me for what little I'll be doing..
Exactly, I totally understand. They are what they are. They are an affordable option to sample flavors for those folks who don't already use rebuildables and aren't sure they want to get into that more advanced practice.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi @GreenFuzzer I'm not sure where you are with your dripper decision but wanted to let you know about the Goat rda which is a dripping atty with screw in coil assemblies so it's ready to vape. I've not tried it so I can't comment further but it is supposed to be pretty good and certainly sounds like it would tick a lot of your boxes :)

GrimmGreen x OhmBoyOC GOAT RDA | Recoil Brand

Good luck to you :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread