Can you recommend an atomizer for dripping for my KR808D-1 Volt e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Hi! I just started vaping and have been using cartomizers. I am going to be trying several new flavors of juices when I get my sample pack in from BlueMistVaping and I want to take the advice of some others that I drip the juices on an atomizer to taste them to see if I like them before wasting a cartomizer on them. (I know they are not that expensive, but I am on a pretty tight budget!) I looked online for 808 atomizers and couldn't find any which surprised me. Maybe people just usually use cartos on those pen-style e-cigs? Anyway, i have an 808 to 510 adapter so if you recommend a 510 atomizer i would be able to do that. Thank you so much!!! P.S. I watched a video on how to drip but the video wasn't very good. Can you explain to me in a simple way how to drip to test juices? Thank you!!! :)

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
...beware...dripping is not really for automatic batts...any juice which gets into the batt switch can kill it deader than a .... in the middle of the road...........
madjack:2cool:

Thanks!!! :) Maybe I would be lessening my risk because Volt now has sealed, automatic, drip resistant batteries! Here's a picture! sabattery.jpg

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
You could just sacrifice one carto and have that be your "atty." Just yank the polyfill out, drip 2-3 drops into the area between the carto wall and the center wick tube, and voila!

Hi spaceballsrules!!! :) I hope you're doing well!! Thank you for answering my thread! I'll definitely try the above way!!! Thanks so much! :)

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
You could just sacrifice one carto and have that be your "atty." Just yank the polyfill out, drip 2-3 drops into the area between the carto wall and the center wick tube, and voila!

I just followed the video and did it! it was easy and it's cool!!! I just saved myself atomizer money! :D Thank you!! :)

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
again....be carefull. those batteries are not sealed. they are drip resistant. You will still get juice in the battery if you get a steady stream of juice. Every couple of times, disconnect the atty and wipe off the contacts. If you get a gurgle, you dripped too much and you need to blow it out a little. Don't tell anyone :pbut I drip sometimes with my autos. But I've gotten to know how to do it and am now the pro that you are fast becoming.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
again....be carefull. those batteries are not sealed. they are drip resistant. You will still get juice in the battery if you get a steady stream of juice. Every couple of times, disconnect the atty and wipe off the contacts. If you get a gurgle, you dripped too much and you need to blow it out a little. Don't tell anyone :pbut I drip sometimes with my autos. But I've gotten to know how to do it and am now the pro that you are fast becoming.

Thank you for the tips Charlz!! And don't worry, it's our secret!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread