drip shield makes the provari look even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
got my drip shield in this morning. makes my provari look even better.

100_2726.jpg

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hmm, that does look really sweet! I'm ordering a Provari soon, where can I get one of those drip shields? lol

I was going to get the chrome Provari, but someone earlier posted about less finger prints on the regular finish, and now seeing your black one with that drip shield... What to do, what to do?!?!?!

Carbon

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
lol, i went with black chrome just so i could get a black/chrome drip shield. i couldnt do chrome, it's too "in your face" and we get a lot of sun in texas, i wouldnt want to blind everyone around me, i used to have a satin one a while back, its a good finish, the black doesnt seem to be a fingerprint magnet either the finish just gets "dull" unless you wipe it down. you can get a drip shield from empiremods.com

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I really like the blue, for either the chrome or the satin finish, whichever I decide upon, but alas Hex#1 is unavailable for most of their colors atm. I do, however like the Blue Metal as well and Hex #1 IS available for that one, plus it's a little less gaudy I suppose! LOL

Anyone know exactly WHEN in March the blue LED comes out?

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lucky you! Fortunately my wife is coming around, I actually got her to try my look-a-like PV, and she was really surprised how much more like smoking it was than she would have ever thought. I even bought a tobacco flavor that she kind of liked for this purpose! I'm hoping she gives up the analogs like me and turns to the wonderful world of vaping very soon. Even if that never happens (she only smokes a few cigarettes a day or every few days), at least this has made her more supportive and understanding of my new hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread