drip tip for Ego-T type B??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjg123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
Riverside, CA
Can you use a drip tip on a ego-T type B? or a boge cartomizer or any type of cartomizer? Im kind of tired of the flat swisher like mouth piece that comes with the Ego-ts and want to get a more rounded end for it. any suggestions? or can i even do it? Also if someone would explain to me the difference in drip tips to these regular cartridges for Egos. thanks guys

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
You can use 510 cartomizers on an eGo. Most people like them more and their alot less of a hassle than the eGo tanks.
I recommend trying the Boge cartos. Many people love them on an eGo. the 3.0ohm cartos will give a cooler vape and the 2.0ohm cartos will give a warmer vape and more TH. Any 510/901 drip tip will fit on a 510 cartomizer. You dont have to put one on a carto, but many people like putting a drip tip on a carto to use as a mouth piece.

A drip tip is also used for direct dripping. You put it directly onto the atomizer, in place of the cartridge. Than you drip juice directly onto the atomizer, instead of letting the cartridge deliver the juice to the atty

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
and ego-t b tank is different than a regular 510 drippy, its bigger.

i use drip tips on both my set ups, the ego tank system and the cartos i use. i dont drip, i just like the feel of it better in my mouth.

picture with both sitting on dimes for comparison sakes

vpyl8o.jpg

20upu9u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread