drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

7SEALS

Feb 21, 2011
USA, PA
I am totally addicted to vaping already. I haven't had an analog since I received my kit on Friday, nor have I even craved one. I am already looking to increase the size of my vaping kit, and my first purchase is going to be a drip tip. I was wondering what would be the best one for my Totally Wicked Tornado and where can I purchase it? Thanks in advance.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Does TW carry them? I am sort of Partial to the nHaler twisted and colored DT's. If you like metal then Super-t is the mac daddy for those types. I think the Tornado is a tank atty so I am not certain what type of DT fits it but if you have a 510 atty the ones above will work. Happy vapes and I am happy to hear the PV is hitting the spot for you. Bye Bye Analogs!!!!!!!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
What is that - 510 based? There are hand made T-tips some like
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Or if you get something else, delrin, aluminum, steel all good for atomizers, I think plastic or delrin more recommended for sticking in a cartomizer as a mouthpiece. I am glad I can use my clear colored plastic 510/901/KR8 one as a carto mouthpiece for hot cartos because I was not thrilled with the way clear plastic dripped on attys - the juice seemed to stick more on the way down and I had better results with aluminum. I don't own a steel one. LiteCigUSA.com has these types.

And there are some new swirl ones with marbley patterns and they are nice looking - have not tried one though.
Colored 510/901 Drip Tips
And they also have them for 306

7SEALS

Feb 21, 2011
USA, PA
Does TW carry them? I am sort of Partial to the nHaler twisted and colored DT's. If you like metal then Super-t is the mac daddy for those types. I think the Tornado is a Tank atty so I am not certain what type of DT fits it but if you have a 510 atty the ones above will work. Happy vapes and I am happy to hear the PV is hitting the spot for you. Bye Bye Analogs!!!!!!!

Not sure what atty I have. If its a 510, then TW does carry a drip tip for me. Anyone inform me on what atty I have?

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
I'm a noob, but I can see that if I want to stay off of analogs there will be times when I need more than just a cart on my KR808. I saw something called a dripomizer, would that work okay on a reg 808 batt? Would I get more flavor, TH, vapor by dripping? I read some threads about it but want to be sure before I start ordering. TIA

Hi hs3000,
Let's not hijack 7seals thread, but let me refer you to a YouTube vid by BlueprintDK.

Check it out here:YouTube - Drip cartomizers

I often use cartos as an atomizer with my kr808 using this method.
Try it with a few cartos. They're cheap enough. I was surprised as to how well it works
When you pull out the filling, make sure you leave the "paper" wrapping around the atty intact. It soaks up the e-juice and keeps the atty part of the carto wet.

See ya around the forum.

Last edited:

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I often use cartos as an atomizer with my kr808 using this method.
Try it with a few cartos. They're cheap enough. I was surprised as to how well it works
When you pull out the filling, make sure you leave the "paper" wrapping around the atty intact. It soaks up the e-juice and keeps the atty part of the carto wet.

Another newbie here! Not meaning to hijack this thread but just wanting to know...are the drip trips generic/one-size-fits-all or are they usually custom for the type of pv used - in other words, is there a specific tip (size) to get that would fit the kr808 cartos? Again, sorry to hijack this thread but I'd posted my own question about this yesterday and haven't gotten any responses yet ~ thanks!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a purple Ming drip tip from Cherry Vapes. I love it, the tapered part is clear which allows you to see the juice, and the hold for dripping is HUGE compared to other drip tips. For a 510 atty, the Ming is awesome.

Cherry Vapes comes through again for a 306. The cannon drip tip is perfect.

I find that I use the Ming over my stainless steel ones, it is much easier to drip with the Ming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread