The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drip tips for SMOK PBC V2??

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by julesb, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. julesb

julesb Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Dallas, Texas
    I have 4 PBC V2s and the drip tips are starting to get loose and wobbly! They are also chipping. These are clearly not popular clearos....and I have never bought a drip tip before! I always just use the ones that they come with. I was looking at different tips and it looks like they aren't universal to fit any tank. So I have no idea which ones I need to get. The coils are interchangeable with Protank & Evods, so maybe the tips for those will fit this as well?? I would just get some from my local shop but I have been noticing a ridiculous price increase on all their items compared to anywhere online. Anyhow, if anyone happens to know the answer to this, please shoot me a comment. It will be much appreciated :p

2. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Several places sell orings for drip tips but finding the right size is not always easy. Won't help your chipping. All 510 type drip tips are supposed to be the same size but they don't seem to work out that way.

Desert Vapes sells tons of drip tips and the PBCs so maybe call them and ask which ones fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.