Drip tips question

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Hang

Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Howdy Gang,
Is there such a thing as a drip tip for ego-t type a, cone shaped atty?
All the ones I look at seem too narrow at the base for a type a.
Am I missing something ridiculously basic, like you can't drip into a spike fed atty or something?
yikes.
Help...
Lot's of info is confusing to me. All the web stores say, "Works with all 510 and...." But images of 510 attys do not
look like my type a cone.
Anyway...If anyone knows, I'd love to try a drip.
Cheers,
C

JohnnyBGoode

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Gelder,NL
Hi
You might want to check to be sure but if you really have an ego-t battery, you can screw on anything that has a 510 connection.
(just type "ego t battery" in google images and see if it looks like your battery and it has the same connection.)
If you like a nice, pretty and simple drip option for it, check the "Vision Eternity". It also allows you to use little tanks besides being able to drip.

C-Hang

Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hi
You might want to check to be sure but if you really have an ego-t battery, you can screw on anything that has a 510 connection.
(just type "ego t battery" in google images and see if it looks like your battery and it has the same connection.)
If you like a nice, pretty and simple drip option for it, check the "Vision Eternity". It also allows you to use little tanks besides being able to drip.

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll definitely check Vision Eternity.
Definitely got an ego-t. My problem isn't what I can screw into the battery, but what drip tip I can put on the atomizer.
Apparently, according to Awesome Vapors, the type A cone shaped atty is specifically designed for a tank system and probably
does not accept a drip tip; so I stopped pursuing that angle and went to Empire Mods for one of their bridge free 1.8 ohm atties which is designed for dripping only. This should sort me out I hope. Just want to try dripping and also have a way to test new juices before filling up a cartridge or a tank. Plus, the good things I've been reading about dripping increasing flavor and vapor production attracted my attention.
I'll let you know.

Cheers,
C

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Hi, I'm pretty sure regular drip tips aren't going to work on that atty. You will need to find one (if they exist) that specifically states it will work on the type a atty. Honestly, I don't believe I've seen any and I do have an old type b atty myself.

However as you mentioned, you could simply use a different atty ... that will work. I use a dripper to test all my liquids before putting them in any tank device.

Vape On! :)

Last edited:

Scot Thomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Harlingen, TX
Hi, I'm pretty sure regular drip tips aren't going to work on that atty. You will need to find one (if they exist) that specifically states it will work on the type a atty. Honestly, I don't believe I've seen any myself and I do have an old type b atty myself.

However as you mentioned, you could simply use a different atty ... that will work. I use a dripper to test all my liquids before putting them in any tank device.

Vape On! :)

NGAHaze they make drip tips for the Type B too. ;) I found those faster than finding the Type A Drip Tips.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
They do indeed make drip tips for the eGo-T Cone Atty. they're just a bit harder to find.
I used to use mine to drip all the time.
a quick google search for ego t type a drip tip returned this as the top hit.

Joye eGo Drip Tip (type A) (EGODRIPA)

Cool! I haven't seen these before ... they even have one for the type b; might have to pick one up and see how my old b works as a dripper! Thanks!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As far as the 510 bit, you're looking at the wrong information. 510 is the connection of the atty to the battery. And just to mess you up some more, the ego-t atty system you have is considered and 510/ego connection, although it only uses the 510 part to connect, it needs the ego part to sit over, And your ego battery is a 510/ego connection.

As to the drip tips.. "type A ego-t drip tips" typed into your favorite browser should pull up plenty..
Available at many places online - Smoktec, Health Cabin, Vapor Kings are just a few

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Yeah, now they have them but back when I used my type b atty I couldn't find a single one! Figures! But at least I can get some use out of it again now. :)

That's so 2010... ;)

Got about 6 of the things here... had every intention of using my ego-t atties as drippers.. and I have now and then, but I keep getting RBA drippers LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread