• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esperanzo

Sep 16, 2015
Hi guys. I was just wondering would ordering driptips from out of the country be safe?
I heard there are driptips that do not heat up as fast as most stock ones.
Hahaha knew it. You were sg. Sg new vapers now all vape kanger:D

Not sure bout drip tips, i ordered mine through there but that was a month and it got through. Not sure bout now.

Reactions: Feeq and SSBR

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
how abt stuff like wires, and some tools, and the meter checker thingy.. i mean those items are not specific to this hobby only right..
i shipped in an ohm meter, drip tips, organic cotton, kanthal A1 n kuro concept.

i would suggest shipping ur driptips in a different batch, as it is a vape accessory after all. anyway, i managed yo get it in with no prob.

u can actually buy wire from Qoo10.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
Why do we keep seeing the same topic created by newbies all the time? You wanna order go order wtv crap go ahead, no one is stopping you. Only a matter of getting caught and fine or not. And by posting this visibly the authorities also know they have to work harder.
actually, all SSBR asked is whether its safe to shipped drip tips in. will the the police tightened their custom because of tat? i don think so.

there's no mentioned on which vendor to get it from, nor using which method to shipped it in.

pls relaxed.. u can always report n get this thread deleted instead of thrashing on us newbies.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
actually, all SSBR asked is whether its safe to shipped drip tips in. will the the police tightened their custom because of tat? i don think so.

there's no mentioned on which vendor to get it from, nor using which method to shipped it in.

pls relaxed.. u can always report n get this thread deleted instead of thrashing on us newbies.
The answer is stupid simple if you read the stickies.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
It's illegal. A few people got their drip tips burned, some guy even got his cooling jig taken, some unlucky bugger even got his Pyrex tank confiscated and sent to HSA. It's all luck. You think u know better? Go try and keep trying.
thank you for contributing to this thread. i think its illegal too, as in falls into vape accessories category.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
What's there to fight? Let them post, let the moderators decide. We can advise them that there are already threads like that in here, we do not need to scrutinise them. We have all come across experiences like that. Let it go already. Community is already thin, you wanna make it even more fragile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread