• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
What's there to fight? Let them post, let the moderators decide. We can advise them that there are already threads like that in here, we do not need to scrutinise them. We have all come across experiences like that. Let it go already. Community is already thin, you wanna make it even more fragile?
Not fighting. On the contrary, Go apply for moderator already dude. I can see the big flag waving behind you with glorious epic music.

SmexyMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Vapor Land
On one hand it's fear of letting the cat out of the bag.
On the other newbies don't read stickies and post about stuff they want to know more.
A forum is supposed to provide answers but unfortunately some answers can only be provided tru establishing trust with seasoned vapers.
There is a very thin line and moderating this forum is gonna be difficult. I really do hope the forumers here understand the pilight we are in. For the newbies i apolagise that some answers cannot be answered. For the seniors i pray some patience as we were like them once.

My advise to newbies is to do it smartly and ask the right questions at the right place.

Request to delete thread thanks.

Reactions: SSBR

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
What's there to fight? Let them post, let the moderators decide. We can advise them that there are already threads like that in here, we do not need to scrutinise them. We have all come across experiences like that. Let it go already. Community is already thin, you wanna make it even more fragile?

" Let them post, let the moderators decide. "

NO...you guys want to keep this Forum open you need to be policing yourselves.

Please : New Members need to be reading the stickies and paying attention to what is posted.

Closing this thread - please be careful of what you post..ANYTHING can be read by ANYONE.

Last edited:
Reactions: atticasg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread