Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I was wondering if it was just me or do others, like swapping out drip tips?
I find some days I like the skinny narrow tips and other days I like the vase shape.
The wide bores are a no no for me, since I'm MTL girl.
Anyway I was just wondering if drip tips make or break your vaping experience.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I find some days I like the skinny narrow tips and other days I like the vase shape.

I hate wide drip tips! I always swap them out if they're too wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I stick with my 9mm Derlin drip 24/7/365 :p

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I use a lot of Smok tanks, so I'm not worried about the wide bore drip tips. I just put a purple skull skin on my Alien 220, a purple Cloud Beast, and got a purple drip tip to replace to black one. So I guess my view is more about aesthetics than anything.
I'm just wondering if certain tips make the vape taste better or if it's all in my head.:w00t:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm just wondering if certain tips make the vape taste better or if it's all in my head.:w00t:

I don't think it's all in your head. It seems you get differing amounts of vapor depending on the drip tip

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I don't think it's all in your head. It seems you get differing amounts of vapor depending on the drip tip

I've got 3 that I keep in rotation out of the 12 that are in a bowl!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No its not in your head. For me the wider 510 allows for more flavor. Sure I get more vapor but I still only vape some of my ejuices mtl. I use the tips from halfmoonmods. com. They gave me more of the experience I was looking for without having to change coils or builds or watts, etc.

:)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
No its not in your head. For me the wider 510 allows for more flavor. Sure I get more vapor but I still only vape some of my ejuices mtl. I use the tips from halfmoonmods. com. They gave me more of the experience I was looking for without having to change coils or builds or watts, etc.

Thanks for that! I'm going to check them out!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm always on the hunt for thin bore tips. My favorite is a stone one and that seems to condense the flavor into a jet stream. It's not made anymore. It also helps when a tank is too airy or hot. But yea, drip tips matter.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks for that! I'm going to check them out!
They are a little more expensive than most but are hand created. And the tips are beautiful. The photos do not do them justice. And are very light weight so not to add any more to the overall weight of the entire setup.

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
This may be basic, but I love these drip tips
9e65d3880c2f6d00418ff9513760c70f.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I must have 50 drip tips!
And I'm not collecting fancy glass or handmade wood art tips - just minor variations in shape and material - it DEFINITELY makes a difference.

The fact is that a lot of the vaping experience is effected by airflow. I use RDA's - and if you move a coil a millimeter, or if you shove the wick off a bit to the side - it can have a noticeable effect on the draw, and even the flavor - because it has changed the airflow.

Drip tip changes the airflow too.

When I get a new RDA, one of the first things I do is try a few different tips on it, and almost always narrow down to a couple or a few that from then on will go on that topper...

So go ahead and collect 'em and experiment with them!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
They are a little more expensive than most but are hand created. And the tips are beautiful. The photos do not do them justice.

Just looked at them and they are beautiful! But I don't think it's the right tip for me!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I'm always on the hunt for thin bore tips. My favorite is a stone one and that seems to condense the flavor into a jet stream. It's not made anymore. It also helps when a tank is too airy or hot. But yea, drip tips matter.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I'm like that too! I like a cool vape and I discovered I don't care for airy vapes! Each their own as they say!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
This may be basic, but I love these drip tips
9e65d3880c2f6d00418ff9513760c70f.jpg

Yeah, Cherryvapes drip tips. I have loads of them also. One of the first things I started collecting 6 + years ago when I started vaping was drip tips. So many one of a kinds.......

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I get much better flavor from narrower bore tips. My favorite tips have inner bores that are no larger than 5 mm. It makes a big difference. Fast Tech is a wonderful inexpensive source for narrow and larger bore tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread