Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I wasn't really impressed with the rda that came with the DripBox 60w. But it did work OK. And with a Few Tweak, It work Better.

It looks like Kanger has done some of those Tweak to this New Version of their rda. So the Stock rda that comes with this DripBox 2 might not be a complete waste.

But the Long n' the Short of it is you can use about Any Bottom Feeding 510 RDA that you might have or like.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anyone know when this will be released?
I was wondering the same thing.It seems they did do a small release of the white one,but Mvs must of sold out pretty fast,and they are the only place i have even seen it listed.I have both of the other Kanger sqounkers,so i will add this one to the stash once they become available,and in something other than white.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
I was wondering the same thing.It seems they did do a small release of the white one,but Mvs must of sold out pretty fast,and they are the only place i have even seen it listed.I have both of the other Kanger sqounkers,so i will add this one to the stash once they become available,and in something other than white.

Yeah I wondering if they just did a "small release" of the DB2s in order to satisfy the release date requirements of the FDA. All I know is that as soon I saw that it had been released and MVB had them listed, they were OOS. Been checking a couple of times a day and they are alway OOS. Did find a hands' on demo video sporting a SS one.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yeah I wondering if they just did a "small release" of the DB2s in order to satisfy the release date requirements of the FDA.
I hadn't thought of that,but it does make sense,that way there is no question whether it was it out in time.The stainless one looks nice,that's the one i'll hold out for,both of my other Dripbox's are black so i want something different this time.

Reactions: VladK16

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
I hadn't thought of that,but it does make sense,that way there is no question whether it was it out in time.The stainless one looks nice,that's the one i'll hold out for,both of my other Dripbox's are black so i want something different this time.

Yep, I'm holding out for a black DB2. Have a white DB60 and a SS160 so I might as well complete the rainbow...red doesn't count.

Reactions: b.m.

VapeAddyct

Mar 6, 2016
I just pre ordered one in black on Breazy for 36.99 with the coupon code "NEWSTUFF". Seems like a hell of an improvement sfter watching that guys demo vid. Plus the black looks sleek.. I also ordered the "Split style atty SJMY version" and the "Ashura style atty" from 3Fvape.. Both come with BF pins and the reviews are VERY promising on them. Now i would LOVE to find an SS pre order for the DB2 to pair with the Narda and Origin little.. So bump, please keep this thread up yo date ladies & gents!

Reactions: opticruby

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't used Kanger for temp control before. Can anybody compare it to the Cuboid or the evic VTwo Mini? Those work perfectly for me in TC. I watched PBusardo's review of the 160 and he wasn't crazy about the TC function on that, but he's not really crazy about TC in general, so I'm not ready to take his opinion as gospel on this issue. On the other hand, I think I know what he meant when he said he could "feel" the TC working on the 160. I think he was referring to the noticeable power adjustments and pulses that I've experienced with some mods so that when I take a drag, the vapor comes out warm-cool-warm-cool-warm-cool, etc. (or doesn't get warm at all). That makes me crazy. I don't put big demands on a mod - I just use a single, SS316L compressed coil - so Kanger's chip doesn't have to be top of the line to work for me, but I do want the same quality of vape I get with my JoyeTech stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread