Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
You can drip anywhere from 2 to 4 drops depending on the viscosity of the juice. If it's more "watery" or thin then probably one the 2 or 3 drops scale. If it's thicker then probably the 3 to 4 scale. This is what I have found any way. And how long will those drops last, depends on how long of a drag you take I believe. Some times 5 to 10 drags, it just all depends really. You will know if you've dripped to many drops because it will start leaking out. I hope this helps a lil.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
You can drip anywhere from 2 to 4 drops depending on the viscosity of the juice. If it's more "watery" or thin then probably one the 2 or 3 drops scale. If it's thicker then probably the 3 to 4 scale. This is what I have found any way. And how long will those drops last, depends on how long of a drag you take I believe. Some times 5 to 10 drags, it just all depends really. You will know if you've dripped to many drops because it will start leaking out. I hope this helps a lil.

Yep and if you drip some and you are not getting a big hit don't add more. Once you get the hang of it it's the easiest way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread