Dripping Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicZilla

May 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
I have a couple of 510 Drip Tips and trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I remove the mouthpice drip 3 drops from 10ml bottle put mouthpice back then try and vape on my Lava tube at around 4V. I get a medium taste and vapour. After that not much vapour and seems like burning do I have to drip after every single time. I seem to find the Stardust vision much better taste more vapour is this normal ? I tought dripping was supposed to be better than carto's.

Thanks,

Eric

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome but Warren is right . Really need more info . to help you . Is it a LR, SR, or a HR atty your using ??? have you tried a lower voltage ?? And what sort of juice are you using ??? PG, VG ??? What % of each . Stardust do work pretty good , unless you tend to chainvape ( like me ) The carto gets hot and essentially cooks the juice . Now the juice gets a lot darker , and not much flavor left . And I think it probably loses some of the Nic. content as well . I'm using a starlight on my provari & 3.2 volts and it's performing well . Yes more vapor at higher voltage , but the juice gets cooked , too soon .

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
You also usually have to prime it with a few drops, let it soak in, then add a couple more and vape. You should be adding 2 or 3 drops at a time and getting around 4 or 5 puffs before you get that weak taste.

Some attys are better than others for dripping. It takes a little practice to walk that thin line between flooding and getting good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread