Dripping is a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Moved from General E-Smoking Discussion to Atomizer, Cartomizer, and tank Discussion

I find myself growing confused, and a little gun shy about posting anywhere for any reason.

Every aspect of vaping has its own subcategory, thus any utterance I make is in danger of banishment to one of the little-travelled, low-visibility purgatories.

What, for God's sake, qualifies as general vaping chit chat?

So, you're basically saying that the move was unforeseen? :) ;)

P.S.
It's a dripping discussion. Not really an atty, carto, tank discussion IMO. Of course, you use the word "Atty" when talking about dripping.

Insomaniac10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Boston
I find myself growing confused, and a little gun shy about posting anywhere for any reason.

Every aspect of vaping has its own subcategory, thus any utterance I make is in danger of banishment to one of the little-travelled, low-visibility purgatories.

What, for God's sake, qualifies as general vaping chit chat?

it's all semantics. youre going to have hall monitors on every forum, its one of the most frustrating things.

whenever im confused i just use my best judgement, and if im wrong, a mod will move it. don't ever waste energy over such an irrelevant misstep in life. as long as you attempted to be accurate, dont sweat it (if youre being lazy, thats a different story...but given your post count i would highly doubt that). and if people on a forum want to give you crap for it, just laugh to yourself and be thankful that you have more important things to worry about!! :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread