Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I've been a dripper for months, then tried a boge 2.0 carto and fell in love. But I'm going through juice like crazy! I was using standard resistance attys and not getting any satisfaction and I just tried a LR atty and the difference is amazing! Anyway, with dripping, I can again control how much juice I am using and get the same satisfaction I found in the 2.0 carto. I love the carto but feel like I am wasting so much juice. I'll till use the cartos for out and about and when dripping isn't convenient. Anyone else have any thoughts? I use eGo/Riva and 3.7 box mods.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I too started off dripping and tried a cartomizer, though, I definitely did not fall in love with it. I like em, but nothing compares to dripping so far, imo. I do still use cartomizers, on the road, but at home, I'm dripping VV style with Cisco and Ikenvape atomizers and man oh man is it a grand ole time.

I am, of course, still looking for a great performing filler-less cartomizer.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I'm pretty sure it was the LR factor that I fell in love with. I'm just alarmed at how much juice the cartos seem to waste. Plus I diy and I like to drip and combine different juices. I just bought a bottom feeder so I hope that will take care of the wasted drops vs the convenience of not having to drip constantly.

Last edited:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I'm pretty sure it was the LR factor that I fell in love with. I'm just alarmed at how much juice the cartos seem to waste. Plus I diy and I like to drip and combine different juices. I just bought a bottom feeder so I hope that will take care of the wasted drops vs the convenience of not having to drip constantly.

The ultimate solution, in my opinion, would be a bottom feeding, variable voltage device :D Then, LR, Standard, HV, it doesn't matter, because you set the voltage and you get that pleasurable vape every time with any atty/carto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread