Dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Normal use; 2 -3 drops - i find 2 usually does it but sometimes you need to go to 3. No more than 3 tops though or you'll get gurgling (its flooded lol). Re-drip whenever the taste starts to drop off or you'll get a nice (lol) acrid 'flavor'.
If youre priming a new or newly cleaned atty you might have to keep loading it up doing primer puffs and start over. If it gurgles blow it out and start aagin; a little flooding won't hurt your atty btw.

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
Thanks! :D

I've heard this is a better method that refilling carts, so we will see how it goes :D

It is! At the beginning of my vaping days I thought it would be too much of a PIA but came to find out it's really not. I have an EGO...3 drops in the atty and I'm good to go for a good 8 to 10 drags. I always tell people to think of dripping as lighting up a real smoke. Back in the day I would get about 10 to 12 drags off an analog so it's kind of the same. Not to mention the flavor is better! Just don't get in the habbit of dripping and driving. I have cartos for the drive. But if I do have the urge when behind the wheel I only do it if I'm stopped at a red light. Enjoy the new experience!

Last edited:

LittleMerced

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks :) I don't drive, I take the bus, so I should be okay, although if I still had my car, I would probably be once of those dripping and driving :facepalm:

My boyfriend got me a scooter, so I will be driving that, and I don't think I am going to want to vape while on that thing, although that may change.

I am just really tired of refilling and topping off carts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread