Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
HH 357's are worth it. just keep em clean.. dripping is okaaayyy.... but it can get inconvenient at times... i like tanks so once they engineer an intelligent atty tank, I'm in... better flavor and vapor... all subjective...

i have an prototype idea on this:

If you could attach that "auto feeder" i have seen a lot of, then it would be in essence a "tanked drip system"

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I have 2 ego t batt that I use. Wanting to get a ego twist. Probably will order when I order dripping equipment. I DIY my juices as it is a lot cheaper and I want to try dripping for testing. Thanks for all the info.

Where do you live in Canada Constantine?

Happy vaping

Right now i am Central, though with this nasty heat wave here, i am seriously missing Calgary *sigh* good times there.....never did find out if there was public pools or a lake for there, but i did so love Calgary as it was not so :censored: :censored: hum :censored: id!

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
They already have that out? :facepalm: man this is the third great idea i had and it is either already out or already done....i started vaping what to late i tell you.....i could have made a fortune in patents by now

It isn't a tanked atty, it is a bottom feeder mod that pretty much seems to eliminate the need for a tank, but I have seen some tanked attys, not sure how they work or if they are even sold, they may just be something someone has modded for their own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread