Drops per ML calculation. Need advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapoorized

Sep 20, 2013
Corona, CA
Hello all I did a search for this subject and turned up nothing. So I apologize if this has been brought up here before.

My goal is to add the drops per ML ratio in my E-juice calculator for when I want to make small (3 ml. and below) batches. I use a syringe for my 10 ml. and up juices and sometimes can get away with using them for the smaller 3ml batches but it really just depends on the level of flavors being used and level of accuracy.

I have purchased the 4ml. dropper caps from TPA. they fit there 4 ml. sample sized bottles. But when I went to test the drops per ML with them I found that 20 drops equaled only .1 of a ML. So if my math is correct that would be 200 Drops per ML????!!! Maybe I'm not grasping this the way I should be.

What type of droppers are you all using that work best for you?

Thanks in advance. :oops:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I had ordered 1 Ml. Syringes but the company was out of them only after calling to find out while my order hadn't been shipped yet.

Not sure 'bout CA, but in FL I can go to a pharm (CVS, Walgreens, K-Mart, etc.) and get a 1ml diabetic syringe for 25¢. K-Mart gave me three free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread