Status
Not open for further replies.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
Get a PCC (portable charging case). I just got one with my 510 and it keeps me pretty organized - the PCC is designed to carry an atomizer, 2 carts and a battery. Also helps me prolong the life of my atomizers as I change them when I change my battery. I believe they make a PCC for the m410 and the joye510 models.
This also charges batt's for ya

What is that case thingy that women always carry around....oh yeah a purse. U could use one of those. Keeping track of an e-cig is probably like keeping track of feminine products.(i'm guessing) Just don't get the 2 mixed up. Look awful funny lighting up a tampax

deeptrout

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Utah
I prefill 5 carts for the 510 before going out, take two complete charged units, and my 901 as a backup or "Community PV".

On my last outting my 901 saw not less than 50 different mouths on it... I was amazed at people just passing it around the bar and hitting it after everyone.... My waitress took it around and demo'ed it to everyone of her customers, and everyone tried it... No one cared about germs (except me) That cart hit the trash on the way out the door... lol

I try not to take a bottle with me, I much rather just switch a cart real quick than sit and try and fill a cart while impaired...

ok so i finally got my blucig the other day and i have to say its probably not as cheap as filling your own but i have made the decision that this is going to be my out and about drinking cig let me explain why.

The carts are all foil sealed so there is no leaking the atomizer just punctures the foil and your good to go. it also comes with a pcc and its very compact. if i change the cart before i leave the house for a night of drinking like last night then bring an extra cart or two with me i am set like i said this is going to be my mobile cig but i think im going to be getting myself a screwdriver or something like that for my home puffings

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
well when i go out drinking i have a habit of loosing stuff ...

but not only has the ecig reduced the nasty stuff going in my lungs the e cig is also responsible for me drinking less when i'm out because i dont want to loose my dura

and as a result i now very rarley get on the dance floor and start making shapes .. which are actually fantastic shapes but i think i must be ahead of my time as other people tend to ridicule me the morning after ...

so thank you dura for easing the burden on my lungs AND my liver

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
and as a result i now very rarley get on the dance floor and start making shapes .. which are actually fantastic shapes but i think i must be ahead of my time as other people tend to ridicule me the morning after ...

so thank you dura for easing the burden on my lungs AND my liver

And your humility.
You make shapes? "check it out, that dude is in the shape of a drunk guy"
:p
I always end up making the shape of a mother holding a baby. And the baby is shaped like a toilet.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
ROTFLMAO!

As a few of you know, my mom came to visit me around the end of May. Now when she and I get together we drink. ALOT.

I still was able to operate my E-Cig just peachy keen. Drinking in my house is something that happens on a pretty regular basis. Getting drunk? Well with me it is pretty regular too haha. But I have never had a problem with my E-Cig.

OTS. I would get some of the blank carts, and prefill them yourself. This would help with the problem of you adding juice. As for the batteries, and atties. This is what I recommend.

Military Bags Military Mechanic's Tool Bag

This is a black military tool bag. It has 6 slots outside of the bag, and 8 on the inside. The ones on the inside fit 20ml bottles PERFECTLY and the slots on the outside fit batteries, atties, and carts like a dream. The rest of the bag I use as a normal purse. So when I am having a night on the town everything is at my fingertips. Easy peasy.

I picked mine up at a local gunshow for 10$ but with the internet well. Ya know haha.

Good luck and I hope that this helps :)

Glock

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
ROTFLMAO!

As a few of you know, my mom came to visit me around the end of May. Now when she and I get together we drink. ALOT.

I still was able to operate my E-Cig just peachy keen. Drinking in my house is something that happens on a pretty regular basis. Getting drunk? Well with me it is pretty regular too haha. But I have never had a problem with my E-Cig.

OTS. I would get some of the blank carts, and prefill them yourself. This would help with the problem of you adding juice. As for the batteries, and atties. This is what I recommend.

Military Bags Military Mechanic's Tool Bag

This is a black military tool bag. It has 6 slots outside of the bag, and 8 on the inside. The ones on the inside fit 20ml bottles PERFECTLY and the slots on the outside fit batteries, atties, and carts like a dream. The rest of the bag I use as a normal purse. So when I am having a night on the town everything is at my fingertips. Easy peasy.

I picked mine up at a local gunshow for 10$ but with the internet well. Ya know haha.

Good luck and I hope that this helps :)

Not exactly a Louis Vuitton is it, LOL.

If I can only get my wife to go for something like this instead of a new Louis Vuitton every time we stop at the mall...

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you considered purchasing a carrying case for your model? They have custom slots for the entire e-cigarette. An example:

2663515298_12439a56c1.jpg

You can prefill two carts, and have a place to put your batteries and atty. Might consider it. Which model do you have? Send me a PM and I'll see if I can find a supplier that offers the carrying case for it.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Not exactly a Louis Vuitton is it, LOL.

If I can only get my wife to go for something like this instead of a new Louis Vuitton every time we stop at the mall...

Ahh true... but see, Calin and I go out shooting, and it is more logical for me to carry around something like this when I need to carry my juice, batteries, attys, 3-4 mags, and ammo. not to mention a lipstick or two. I am more for function rather than pretty form haha.

jdm-chard

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 7, 2009
Chicago
www.isovape.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: posts for unregistered supplier site 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread