Drunken Pirate Pudding(Cinnamon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Thanks Kittypie...Drunken Pirate sounds like a must have juice. :) I like a juice that is strongly flavored. Going to get that and also Black Cherry Marshmallow and Sweet Summer Lemonade. Maybe Peppermint, too. I already ordered a sampler of the Kona Coffee Milkshake, Creme Caramel and Rootbeer Float. Can't wait to try them! :p

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Good choices! Also, put buttercream mint on your list!

I figured it out...tbe Drunken Pirate tastes like bread pudding with lots of raisins, heavily soaked in ruuuummmmmm. :)[/QUOTE

Kittypie, I started to get Buttercream Mint! :ohmy: I love mint e juices. Oh well, I'll be sure and get it next time. What about the Mint Tingle? That really sounds good, too. Have you tried it?

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I like the mint tingle and vanilla mint also... I use them a lot to mix with other flavors....for example the watermelon didn't float my boat..but added mint tingle (hariball's suggestion) and oh yeah:) I have also added mint tingle to the sweet tea and enjoy that. Then Kitty can give you the details...but she mixes Buttercream Mint, Mint Tingle and Vanilla Mint for her special Kitty mixture. (Kitty...sorry if I forgot something...but know I tried it before and it was goooooooooood:)

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
I like the mint tingle and vanilla mint also... I use them a lot to mix with other flavors....for example the watermelon didn't float my boat..but added mint tingle (hariball's suggestion) and oh yeah:) I have also added mint tingle to the sweet tea and enjoy that. Then Kitty can give you the details...but she mixes Buttercream Mint, Mint Tingle and Vanilla Mint for her special Kitty mixture. (Kitty...sorry if I forgot something...but know I tried it before and it was goooooooooood:)

Hi Iowa Gal. Oooh, Kittypie's recipe sounds really good. Is that Mint Tingle pretty strong flavored? I likem strong on the mint.

Btw, I like your avatar. Is that rosa Rugosa?

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Do you mix them in equal parts? I have to try this.
Hi hairball! I mix the bcm and vm in equal parts, then add about a quarter / third of THAT total of the mint tingle. I love it sooo much...let me know if it works for you, too. :) I know you're a steeper...it's even more fab after a couple of weeks of co-mingling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread