Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi
I received my two naked 100 12mg flavours but they are tasteless and very dry. No taste and dry smoke. What could be wrong with them. Any solution ? please suggest.

No idea without more information.

How long have you been vaping? What device, ohms, wattage? What juice? Flavor? Vg/pg? Did you Prime?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi
I received my two naked 100 12mg flavours but they are tasteless and very dry. No taste and dry smoke. What could be wrong with them. Any solution ? please suggest.
Hi and welcome,
Where did you source the naked 100?
What flavours do you have?
What is the nicotine content of the juice?
What device are you using to vape?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Are you smoking and vaping currently?
Where are you located?

Cheers
I

Aroon

May 4, 2019
I ordered it from vapoureyes.com.au
Naked100 lava 12mg
I used to vape 18mg juices of local e juice company but it was fine. Never had this problem.
I have tried it on aegis legend 200w with freemax mesh pro tank and vaporesso polar 220w.

I am vaping it between 50w to 70w.

I used to smoke and vape togather before but i have quite smoking 30 days ago.

Iam from Australia brisbane

I want to enjoy these flavours fully.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hi @Aroon, and welcome to ECF! :D:thumbs::D

Help is often only as good as the details provided. Here are some additional questions you might consider answering:
-- Which specific Naked 100 flavors are you referring to? (no flavor line is 100% good/bad)
-- What hardware are you using to vape it? (atomizers, coils, and even mods, can influence an e-liquid's flavor)
-- If you are using a regulated mod (one with adjustable power/temperature settings); what are the settings you are using?
-- Are these the only e-liquids you have tried; or have you also tried others? If you have tried others; how did they compare (better, worse, or more of the same? And, was anything different: hardware, e-liquid source, etc.?)?
-- Where did you buy the e-liquid (Naked 100) from (many resellers are honest; but there are a minority that are less than reputable (selling diluted, and/or "clone" knock-offs))?
-- Did you thoroughly shake the e-liquid before you put it into your atomizer? (depending on ingredients used, and how long it was sitting on the shelf... e-liquids can sometimes begin to separate.)
-- If using a tank type of atomizer (especially with drop-in/mfg. coils); what was your method of priming (saturating) the coil(s)? (failure to adequately saturate the wicks; can lead to weak flavors, and even "burnt" taste.)

The more information you can provide; the more likely we might be able to offer helpful suggestions.
:)

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Aroon

May 4, 2019
I contact supplier and they replied me this

Hey Aroon, thanks for the email!

My first thought is that it sounds like you might need to give your juice a good shake!

During shipping sometimes the nicotine can settle to the top of the bottle, and if not mixed properly, you might get a squirt of pretty flavourless base nicotine instead of tasty e-juice.

Also, please note the "steeping" time listed on each product's page (in the table with the flavour profiles)- this is the time that we recommend letting the juice rest for before vaping it, to let the nicotine bring out the flavours.

So, give the juice a really good mix (turn it upside down a couple times, roll the bottles around, etc) and give it another try in a day or two, I think you'll find a dramatic improvement!

I have done all these steps but no result.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I contact supplier and they replied me this

Hey Aroon, thanks for the email!

My first thought is that it sounds like you might need to give your juice a good shake!

During shipping sometimes the nicotine can settle to the top of the bottle, and if not mixed properly, you might get a squirt of pretty flavourless base nicotine instead of tasty e-juice.

Also, please note the "steeping" time listed on each product's page (in the table with the flavour profiles)- this is the time that we recommend letting the juice rest for before vaping it, to let the nicotine bring out the flavours.

So, give the juice a really good mix (turn it upside down a couple times, roll the bottles around, etc) and give it another try in a day or two, I think you'll find a dramatic improvement!

I have done all these steps but no result.

Sorry to hear of your issues.
Does the juice in the bottle smell and/or taste as it should when licked off a finger?

Have you confirmed you have authentic Naked 100 juice? USA Vape Lab Counterfeit Authentication Page

I would contact the seller again and reaffirm that the juice, despite the suggestions, remains flavourless. Restate you are unsatisfied and want to return the product so they can investigate the potential problem.

Best of luck
I

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Am glad more ideas are coming about. So many things it could be.

For me, I got frustrated with store-bought juices. I later came to just accept that my tastebuds, whatever their condition, were the boss as to taste. It did take me a lot longer from the point of my last cig to where I fully tasted a juice.

Juices that I tried early on, I had to go back to later on to see if they were worth anything, taste wise. In the end, I did find some, but I got my greatest satisfaction with DIY. But, until I got my taste back, I just muddled through and stayed off of cigs. That is really my overall intention.

I have to say that I do not know of any tobacco flavors. I really don't want any reminders and I am not sure I would be able to replicate a cig taste anyway. The tobacco companies put a lot of chemicals/ingredients into cigs to keep me hooked, I want no reminders.

Good luck finding your path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread