Dry Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. I have been vaping for about 9 months and just am having my first 'dry mouth' episode. I was vaping exclusively maple leaf vapes wurthers 12 mg. I have switched to jugheads nanaimo bars 12 mg. Worked for a few days now the 'dry mouth' is back. I drink a ton of water and iced sodas all the time. Is there something I can do? I do not want to slip back to cigarettes. That would be a defeat for me. Thanks guys.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I used to suffer from severe dry mouth as well. The best thing that you can do is to chew sugarless gum. This helps to stimulate saliva and keep your mouth naturally moist.

There is a mouth rinse for dry mouth called Biotene. It did not do much for me but, you may want to try it as well.

Good luck!

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
When I used to smoke, I constantly had dry mouth, so I always have a beverage nearby... It's the same or a little worse with vapor, for me.

Also, if your soda or coffee isn't helping with the dry mouth, you may be a bit dehydrated. Drink extra water, and it should level off after a few hours.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread