The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DSE 901 v 501

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Mickyvap, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mickyvap

Mickyvap Full Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Syracuse, NY
    Which one is the best, I thought the DSE 901 gave the best throat hit but I read a review that the 501 was best for throat hit and best overall.

2. kevbow

kevbow Unregistered Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    Back in the day when I used regular atty's I would use the 510 for a better throat hit and the 901 when I wanted more flavor.

3. Rosco

Rosco Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    KCMO:>)
    Remember, any review is based on the person doing the review. Some users swear by the 901's, where others think that the 501's hit best. You will need to be the judge for yourself. Heck, that's half the fun right there. Same thing regarding devices and fluids. Everything is viewed quite differently.
    By the way, I like both 901 and 501's for what they do.
    Good luck.

4. Mickyvap

Mickyvap Full Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Syracuse, NY
    Thanks I'll get a coupler for my 901 battery and put a 501 atty on and try it.

5. Traver

Traver Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 28, 2010
    WV
    If you want to compare the two you need to make that both attys have the same ohm rating. Lower or higher ohm ratings can make more of a difference that the type of atty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.