DSE901 - Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy7097

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2008
Livonia, MI
I got my DSE901 from Puresmoker back in October. It is now January and I'm still on the original batteries and atomizer.... The battery life has decreased a smidge, but the atomizer is still going strong - great vapor, great throat hit... Did I just get lucky with this one? I have an NPro and DSE901B that can't come close to the original DSE901 I have...

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Same here, I got mine in early november. The original atomizer is still going, batteries are alright, I sacrificed one battery to make my own homemade monstrosity. I make sure to clean in boiling water every week and no problems. It doesn't get used as much anymore since I got an M401, but it's always there, ready to go.

I got my DSE901 from Puresmoker back in October. It is now January and I'm still on the original batteries and atomizer.... The battery life has decreased a smidge, but the atomizer is still going strong - great vapor, great throat hit... Did I just get lucky with this one? I have an NPro and DSE901B that can't come close to the original DSE901 I have...

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
I have a Janty Dura(3 days), a generic penstyle and I have a SD comin. I got my 901dse usb passthru this morning, and 4 atomizers and bunch of empty carts. The 901 hits as well as anything Ive used thus far, got it from Puresmoker also I might add. Im going to get one of those apc batt packs for the usb 901, I think with these 3 kits I should have all areas covered, (penstyle kit is going to bro as gift).

phildo

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Iowa, USA
I've had 901 from litecig for months and it is still going strong. batteries are a little less on holding a charge but its not bad...atomizers are still great. The only ecig I've had problems with was my janty yentl...had 1 battery go completely dead and take an atomizer with it, and had another battery replaced because it would get stuck on, or not work at all. hooray for the generics I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread