DSE901/RN4075 suppliers in the midwest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most will call me crazy, but I've managed to somehow use the same starter pack RN4075 (one atomizer, two batteries, charger, 10 carts, two 10ml bottles of juice) for over a year. It's probable that I got exceedingly lucky with my atomizer, plus I just don't really smoke that often.

I recently started working in a job environment that practically encourages smoke breaks, so I find myself finally looking for replacement parts for my 4075.

I've been searching the web and the the font of information that is this forum, but I can't seem to find a well-reputed supplier in the midwest that carries what I need. Honestly, shipping time isn't as important to me as getting a decent deal on quality goods. Specifically, I'm looking for an atomizer, a battery, some empty carts, and some nutty sweet eliquid (used Riskee Yuice that Steve at PureSmoker used to sell, and thought it was great.) Does anybody have any recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance!

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
This site has a map of suppliers by state. Honestly though, unless you happen to find one close enough that allows local pickup, it doesn't matter where you order from.

And if this makes things easier, the RN4075 is a clone of the 901, which is much more readily available. Many people prefer the 901, so you might want to consider giving it a try. 901 attys should work on your RN4075 battery without issue.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Best price for the RN4075 I've seen is from VaporKings ($5.95)
RN4072, RN4075 and RN4081 atomizers

(not to be confused with Vapor King)

They have a great selection and seem to carry most everything!

Code VFTEN will apply a 10% discount to you order (if it is over $50 I think, well mine was, ha). I asked him for an ECF code in my notes on my order. Also free shipping over $100 (yeah, got that too... sighhh).

I ordered their RN4072 attys. They shipped out the same day, I received the shipping notice in just less than an hour after I placed the order (This is my first order with them).

Oh, and they're in Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread