DSE901 vs Pilot (M401)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who's talkin'...

brnhair2.jpg

What do you say fellas?
Who wants to see Elle's review? :pop::hubba::thumbs::wub:

Great job, Spikey!!! Keep 'em... er, you know. :oops:

Wow! Hello Elle! Yummy :) Do a review! Do a review! I am coming to Arizona in May for a Sexuality Conference for work. We could do a double review. Battle of the vapors :) Who puffs harder lol! Cage.. r u Elle's hubby?

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
lol, cage you flatterer, that's very sweet.

i think i'll leave the boobalicious reviews to Spikey for now though, i'm not brave enough to take on video as of yet!

and no spikey i'm not fortunate enough to know the chivalrous cage in 3D, but if you're ever in socal m'lady the idea of a double review sounds like fun :D

Last edited:

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Wow! Hello Elle! Yummy :) Do a review! Do a review! I am coming to Arizona in May for a Sexuality Conference for work. We could do a double review. Battle of the vapors :) Who puffs harder lol! Cage.. r u Elle's hubby?

Sadly, no...
Elle is from Orange County, CA.
She was nice enough to post her pic in another thread.
Whoever her hubby is, he's one lucky guy.

AZ in May? I hope it's early May.
You might want to schedule your conferences out here a little bit earlier. May heat and leather aren't going to mix well. 8-o
I head back east to PA every April until it cools off again. Sorry I won't get to see you. I have a small video production business and that conference sounds like a great place to shoot some video. ;)

Sadly, no...
Elle is from Orange County, CA.
She was nice enough to post her pic in another thread.
Whoever her hubby is, he's one lucky guy.

AZ in May? I hope it's early May.
You might want to schedule your conferences out here a little bit earlier. May heat and leather aren't going to mix well. 8-o
I head back east to PA every April until it cools off again. Sorry I won't get to see you. I have a small video production business and that conference sounds like a great place to shoot some video. ;)

Actually.. this conference is not the BDSM kind. I teach Sex Ed at a College in NY and this is a conference for sex therapists and educators. I cannot afford the BDSM Cons this year cause I spent all my $ on e-cigs and I hate when slaves pay for S&M Cons cause then I have to play with them the whole time instead of just hanging out :)

Spikey, I think that my platinum pilot looks extra sleek with the black mizer on. I like the 2 hole compared to the 4 hole better anyway. Get a much better vape off it.

I have not tried mine yet... still in the package. Is it stronger and u get more vapor? Or just more vape and same throat hit? Do you have to pull harder to get vapor? I like the easy pull on the 4 hole one... and I like the way it looks better... but I had to try them both since this is gona be my primary device.

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
nice review spikey. our reviews seem to be very much in line and in agreement:thumb:(mine is in the non video review area). i think the vapor issue is that the 901 may "appear" to give more vapor sometimes, but the 401 gives a longer fuller "hit", so it may not be more visible, but the vapor keeps coming for a full exhale, where the 901 stops showing me vapor at about half my exhale. this may not show on cameras too well. I think someone said the silver pilot is 4 hole, and black is 2 hole(mine is black and 2 hole)...is your 4? I wonder how these compare, and lastly..whereabouts on long island? i grew up in long beach and lived in island park and babylon village for a while...

nice review spikey. our reviews seem to be very much in line and in agreement:thumb:(mine is in the non video review area). i think the vapor issue is that the 901 may "appear" to give more vapor sometimes, but the 401 gives a longer fuller "hit", so it may not be more visible, but the vapor keeps coming for a full exhale, where the 901 stops showing me vapor at about half my exhale. this may not show on cameras too well. I think someone said the silver pilot is 4 hole, and black is 2 hole(mine is black and 2 hole)...is your 4? I wonder how these compare, and lastly..whereabouts on long island? i grew up in long beach and lived in island park and babylon village for a while...

The 901 gives me a headache I have to draw so hard. Plus pursing my lips like that on the "whistle mouthpiece" makes me look like a really mean person lol!

It does seem to "appear" to have more vapor.. but the vapor on the 401 seems to be more "consistent" (this seems to be the word to describe the 401 lately). The brass atomizer is 4 hole and I just posted above.. I have the black one (which is supposed to be 2 hole.. but I have not opened it yet) and I am interested in seeing the difference. Fluffernutter likes 2 hole better. Fluffernutter... did u find it was harder to pull off of with 2 holes? I will post after I try it.

Valley Stream LI.. near Long Beach :)

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
yea, break in that 2 holer so we can get a comparison:D. igetcha didnt seem to think the 2 hole and 4 holes were much different, but a second opinion would be nice... I dont find the 901 to be hard to draw on, but it seems to get hard as the cart dries up, and easy when i top it up.. cant explain this. consistent is a great word for the pilot(besides efficient:lol:). it is nowhere near as picky....seems to give good vapor if its newly topped off, getting near dry, new battery, near dead etc. my 901 only vapes well when "medium" wet.. yep, valley stream not far from long beach at all...my parents still live there, was just there this past summer. long beach seems to have become a hotspot for barhopping in the west end over the years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread