Not open for further replies.

kdix

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Texas

jingin

Jan 12, 2009
Anchorage, AK
I received my Pilot yesterday, and I've been using it all day so far on the same battery (for the past 4.5 hours while the family was snowboarding/skiing). I'm thrilled with it so far. In fact, I think that the throat hit and taste is better than the pen. Vapor output is excellent. I'm expecting to receive the Dura tomorrow at the latest since I couldn't resist after all the reviews that were posted.

I still love my pen due to the fact that I don't have to top off as often as the Pilot, but for the size, the $$, and the use... it's a good investment.

Of course, its only been a few hours, so I feel I still need more time to test it out.

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
i have had my pilot for about 2 weeks now. I love it! the battery has lasted 12 hours and with heavy use and still wasnt completely dead. I have over heated one of my atomisers. so i cleaned it in alocohol and it works like new. I dry smoke more than anything. it cn take it just 2 drops will last alittle linger than an analog. this is my first ecg though. i have read reviews of about 20 models and this one seems to be right up there with the best.

jingin

Jan 12, 2009
Anchorage, AK
jingin, did you get the dura yet? how do they compare?

Sorry Lintz, I kinda forgot to post about that!! :oops:

I did get the Dura - LOVE IT as well!!! The Dura I use when I leave the house because I have a PCC with it, and the vapor quality is excellent, the life of the battery is great! :D I can be at work as long as 16 hours, so the PCC has made my life soooooooooooooooo much easier!

I still love my Pilot too. Why? Well, for all the reasons I listed in my last post on this topic. ;) And at home, I like to switch out my flavors a lot! I can't do that very easily with the Dura because it seems to last forever! But the Pilot does not hold as much liquid, so I can switch out more often.

Both have great hit and vapor IMO. There is more resistance on the Pilot than there is on the Dura, so you need to inhale longer on the Pilot. The Pilot does give you that "warmth" that I like that seems to emulate analogs. The Dura will as well, but be prepared for LOTS of vapor!

I cannot honestly say I do not have a preference over the two. The Dura is my out and about e-cig, and the Pilot is my "at home, relaxin" e-cig.

On another note... my mother has now confiscated my Dura - she thinks it is more like a real analog. (She's having a tough time learning how to draw on the e-cigs.) She loves it, and now I'm waiting on Jeff to ship me a new one. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread